Holyfuck Maluma is a manlet

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Someone posted about this guy few days back and tbh I had no idea who he was. Never heard about him before.

20ebb30189db69fc8ad4baf6c115052a.jpg

Maluma-ok.jpg

maluma_mala_mia_0.jpg

The first impression after looking at his face and frame, especially in the first and last pic was that he must be some tall chad. But today I find out that nigga is 5'8-9''.

Why is it so? Is it because of the big skull or because of his muscles? Or is it just looks halo aka a good face?

@Nibba @Tricky @battlefieldincel @Weishaupt @Dude420 @Future Arablite @fatcelnolonger

Someone posted about this guy few days back and tbh I had no idea who he was. Never heard about him before.

Maluma-ok.jpg

maluma_mala_mia_0.jpg

The first impression after looking at his face and frame, especially in the first and last pic was that he must be some tall chad. But today I find out that nigga is 5'8-9''.

Why is it so? Is it because of the big skull or because of his muscles? Or is it just looks halo aka a good face?

@Nibba @Tricky @battlefieldincel @Weishaupt @Dude420 @Future Arablite @fatcelnolonger

I would say it's a combination of looks and muscle.

I actually thought that he was 6 ft 1 or something of the kind mostly due to his skull shape/size and it's popularity in tall chads

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Lifefuel

• +1
With that face he'd slay even if he was 5'7

• +1
kill me right now :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohh:

I would shorten my lifespan by 4 years in exchange of being there instead of him and get to smash them all afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Never_Began, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
He's just coping. I'm pretty sure any foid there on that pic smells like she bathed in perfume. This isn't your average becky that cleans her pussy every 2 weeks lol.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Never_Began and 11gaijin
He's just coping. I'm pretty sure any foid there on that pic smells like she bathed in perfume. This isn't your average becky that cleans her pussy every 2 weeks lol.
what image are you guys even referring to

Yea I thought that too.. must be the halo.. facial harmony and big skull.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and 11gaijin
No. you just need to accept that there's nothing special about Asian women dude.

I am sure I could pull up lots of studies that are prove they have the smallest and tightest pussies.

I also have the NoBodyOdor study up above.

They also have perfect straight silky hair and can't be denied they age the best and are the most neotenous.

IMG 6491

I am sure I could pull up lots of studies that are prove they have the smallest and tightest pussies.

I also have the NoBodyOdor study up above.

They also have perfect straight silky hair and can't be denied they age the best and are the most neotenous.

View attachment 2812
:cage:

@Tony

reported for click bait , Manlet is clearly below 5'5

Maluma-ok.jpg

maluma_mala_mia_0.jpg

In Latin America countries, the average height is lower than in the US. That, alongside his really good face, make up for his height. While being tall is a plus, if you can't get any girls while being average height +/- 1 inch, then the problem isn't your size.

My girl is white af (blond blue eyes etc) and never smells bad ever even when she sweats
Blonde=stank pussy
Don't lie nibba

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Spanish males average height is around 5'8 and some are even lower.

Maluma-ok.jpg

maluma_mala_mia_0.jpg

Status. He is average height, not a manlet. As for muscles, he has got none, average body.

Last edited:
Status. He is average height, not a manlet. As for muscles, he has got none, average body.
Nah man there are other men with status say Beiber, Messi some Bollywood guys I know but you can look at the pics and you can say that they’re not tall but that’s not the case with Maluma, at least for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back