HOLYYYYYY FUCK, IM FUCKING SHOKED

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I opened microsoft store and i saw so many discounts, i can but so many games. Basicly i can buy 2 games

1.GR breakpoint vs wildlands. I want one of them. Both in ultimate editions. I think more about wildlands now tbh.
2.UFC3 and gta v. I never played ANY GTA GAME EVER. So gta v would be cool. From other side i love fighting.
3.Maybe i could buy Bf4 premium but idk if i would even play it so nah

What would you buy from that list?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 7 others
gta 5 hands down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 6 others
u better buy isoterin

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
GTA V!!!!! You’ll love it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1560 and 5 others
Get Red Dead Redemption 2 it mogs GTA V

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Get Red Dead Redemption 2 it mogs GTA V
RDR2 sucks ngl
Its way too realistic and tedious
its meant to be a fucking videogame
too many limitations
just let me put more than 1 fucking animals on my horse goddamn
ITS A FUCKING VIDEOGAME STOP WITH THE REALISM I WANT TO HAVE FUN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
I opened microsoft store and i saw so many discounts, i can but so many games. Basicly i can buy 2 games

1.GR breakpoint vs wildlands. I want one of them. Both in ultimate editions. I think more about wildlands now tbh.
2.UFC3 and gta v. I never played ANY GTA GAME EVER. So gta v would be cool. From other side i love fighting.

GTA Online is full of kids and cheaters. Buy RDR2. One of the best games ever made.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2597
By sougar best investment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3702 and diggbicc
RDR2 sucks ngl
Its way too realistic and tedious
its meant to be a fucking videogame
too many limitations
just let me put more than 1 fucking animals on my horse goddamn
ITS A FUCKING VIDEOGAME STOP WITH THE REALISM I WANT TO HAVE FUN
depends on what game, i dont want rdr2 becosue i dont like time setting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Age of Empires
RDR2 is fun but there’s so much more to do in GTA V

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Pietrosiek
GTA Online is full of kids and cheaters. Buy RDR2. One of the best games ever made.
i wont play online and i dont want rdr2, like i said, i dont like time setting, cowboys etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
I'm shoked as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
i wont play online and i dont want rdr2, like i said, i dont like time setting, cowboys etc.
Gta 5 has no replayability after story is finished. Only free roam. Same about RDR2, just RDR2 got better online imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
buying offline games = retard trait

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, stuckneworleans and 2 others
Gta 5 has no replayability after story is finished. Only free roam. Same about RDR2, just RDR2 got better online imo.
i dont want play online tbh. I want to do shit in gta a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
gta sucks, and online mode is dead too
get rdr2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597, Chadelite and 1 other person
i dont want play online tbh. I want to do shit in gta a bit.
Full offline games suck as well. Better get something with replayability like D3. Something you can come back to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
gta sucks, and online mode is dead too
get rdr2
i dont want rdr i dont like this time setting, i dont like those guns etc. I dont want that fukcing game

• +1
i dont want rdr i dont like this time setting, i dont like those guns etc. I dont want that fukcing game
Its insanely good tho a lot better than gta 5

• +1
Its insanely good tho a lot better than gta 5
i know i saw many letsplays and reviews, its good game but now what im searching now. I will propably buy wildlands and see

• +1
i dont like wildlands tbh all recent ubisoft games are soulless trash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and yang
  • +1
Get gta. You can kill and roam freely forever

• +1
i need good military game, with a lot of cool military outfits and guns
Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain is perfect for you, it has one of the best military gameplays, it has elements like Ghost Recon, Wildland etc really good graphic, setting, weapons, outfits and it goes for very cheap usually

• +1
  • +1
Get EU4 and play with Poland, it's epic when you learn it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6401, Roping Subhuman and 2 others
  • +1

GR games get boring quick, Don't get those. Gta v is good but buy it for story not for online since online is gay af. Never played an UFC game but would buy UFC if it was ported to pc so that's what i would choose.

• +1
GR games get boring quick, Don't get those. Gta v is good but buy it for story not for online since online is gay af. Never played an UFC game but would buy UFC if it was ported to pc so that's what i would choose.
Nigga online is fun as fuck. I can spend all day killing and destroying people in online with my helicopters and jets

• +1
Get EU4 and play with Poland, it's epic when you learn it
Paradox strategy nation games mog, eu4, ck2, hoi4, vik2, sterallis, civ5, rimlord mog.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TsarTsar444
Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain is perfect for you, it has one of the best military gameplays, it has elements like Ghost Recon, Wildland etc really good graphic, setting, weapons, outfits and it goes for very cheap usually
no, i cant take those boxes and i dont like it overall that much.

they arent borring for me, i want cool military outfits and tactical gameplay, just like splintercell.

• +1
no, i cant take those boxes and i dont like it overall that much.

they arent borring for me, i want cool military outfits and tactical gameplay, just like splintercell.
They are buggy and kinda shit. Don't fall for the advertisement

• +1
GTA V story mode is the most fun I've had in any game ever. If u stretch it out and play some other games u could finish the game in quarantine. Would strongly strongly advise u get GTA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
bro

GTA V is one of the best games I ever played.

Try it, you won't regret it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted
They are buggy and kinda shit. Don't fall for the advertisement
they arent buggy now and they are not shit. Find me game when i can customise my charakter with military shit and play like that. Anyway i dont care what dude like you say

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TsarTsar444

JFL IF YOU BUY SHIT FROM MICROSOFT STORE, GO AND PIRATE YOUR GAMES INSTEAD OF PAYING JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
they arent buggy now and they are not shit. Find me game when i can customise my charakter with military shit and play like that. Anyway i dont care what dude like you say
What's a "dude like you". GR games half the clothes you have to pay for aswell. You wan't a military game that's more realistic and better get escape from tarkov which has more clothes that actually matter etc. If you want max realism get squad

• +1
You wan't a military game that's more realistic and better get escape from tarkov which has more clothes that actually matter etc. If you want max realism get squad
Those games are not on xbox and i want single player. I loke ghost recon and thats it so stfu. I wont talk with you anymore

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3328
Yes bro

I have 1000+ hours
The new emperor dlc looks fucking lit with the revolution system and redesign of Germany and Italy, and the catholic faith.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3328