Home gym

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Why home gym? It has some major benefits: you can use it 24/7 and there aren't other people who will use the equipment when you want to use them. You don't have to waste time going to and from the gym. It might be cheaper in the long run than a gym, at least if you don't require fancy equipment.

What should home gym have? The focus is only on getting a good aesthetic body.

Bench. It should have a variable angle so you can use it as a flat and incline bench.

A squat rack. It should also work as a bench rack.

Pull up bar.

Barbells and plates.

Dumbbells.

These already go a long way and don't cost a lot. Several hundred dollars. I could do most of my workouts with these.

To make it perfect: bicep bench, lat pulldown rack, and a treadmill for occasional cardio.

The drawback is obviously that it takes space. How big a drawback this is depends on how cramped your home is.

@AlexAP @MaherGOAT @SubhumanCurrycel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Kilimanjaro, Hozay and 5 others
Also @Hozay

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay
good thread. hope this fat faggot bitch incels understand and read

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Wallenberg
I have my home gym too, with dumbbells, a bench (incline and flat bench), a pull-up bar and a treadmill.

I may add a few other things in the future.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Wallenberg
I have my home gym too, with dumbbells, a bench (incline and flat bench), a pull-up bar and a treadmill.

I may add a few other things in the future.
I currently have barbells, plates, and dumbbells. I don't currently plan to build a better home gym, because my apartment complex has a gym. However, if I move to apartment that doesn't have a gym I will definitely "build" a home gym.

Building a home gym sounds funny when in reality it just means ordering a couple of pieces of equipment.

Wish I had one ngl convenience mogs commercial gyms

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and Wallenberg
Wish I had one ngl convenience mogs commercial gyms
I checked prices and with 500 dollars you can already build a decent home gym - at least if you only do basic lifts. In the long run, a home gym might be both cheaper and more convenient than commercial gym.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
i have dumbbells barbells plates bench and treadmill. currently trying to get a squat rack so i can stop breaking my floor lol

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Spend 1000 on home gym ✅

Buy a gym membership with more useful equipment and better training usage for 20 a month ❌

Spend 1000 on home gym ✅

Buy a gym membership with more useful equipment and better training usage for 20 a month ❌
I don't do anything with that extra equipment. That extra equipment doesn't matter when I won't use them.

I don't have to spend 1000 on the home gym. A home gym is more convenient: no traveling to and from the gym and no need to wait for equipment.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Why home gym? It has some major benefits: you can use it 24/7 and there aren't other people who will use the equipment when you want to use them. You don't have to waste time going to and from the gym. It might be cheaper in the long run than a gym, at least if you don't require fancy equipment.

Bench. It should have a variable angle so you can use it as a flat and incline bench.

Pull up bar.

Barbells and plates.

Dumbbells.

These already go a long way and don't cost a lot. Several hundred dollars. I could do most of my workouts with these.

To make it perfect: bicep bench, lat pulldown rack, and a treadmill for occasional cardio.

The drawback is obviously that it takes space. How big a drawback this is depends on how cramped your home is.

Build the space for it. Don't try to put it all in a room that wasn't meant for it.

• +1
I don't do anything with that extra equipment. That extra equipment doesn't matter when I won't use them.

I don't have to spend 1000 on the home gym. A home gym is more convenient: no traveling to and from the gym and no need to wait for equipment.
It's an understandable idea lad but do u have all the shit u need to make gainz

Pull up bar.

Barbells and plates.

Dumbbells.

gym is better cuz you get to see other people and if chad mog them all

It's an understandable idea lad but do u have all the shit u need to make gainz
Yes. The equipment mentioned in the original post is everything I need.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
gym is better cuz you get to see other people and if chad mog them all
Sure, if you want/need social interaction at the gym then the gym is better.

good thread. i want one some day

• +1

Pull up bar.

Barbells and plates.

Dumbbells.

Mogged by spit and saw dust gyms but will do the job.