Honest non-stupid response from people with awareness. Does this guy get demoted to Chadlite due to the colour of his hair?

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

Somewhat deeply set into the skull eyes
Forwardly grown maxilla and mandible area, all in harmony
His midface lives up to the outter face
Good skull to jaw profile
Very good nose
Carries mass in the jaw
Relatively strong browridge

I mean there are a lot of strengths, while nothing really spectacular other than his Jaw. I can't see how he is anything but a full Chad unless you demote points for the hairline on one side which I think some girls will subliminally feel gives him an edge. He has that smart handsome business guy look from suits.

Does the colour of his hair mean he needs to be better to make Chad? Too many girls will show prejudice here right? From an evolutionary pov they won't want someone with ginger hair and that stands out as a little odd?

Somewhat deeply set into the skull eyes
Forwardly grown maxilla and mandible area, all in harmony
His midface lives up to the outter face
Good skull to jaw profile
Very good nose
Carries mass in the jaw
Relatively strong browridge

I mean there are a lot of strengths, while nothing really spectacular other than his Jaw. I can't see how he is anything but a full Chad unless you demote points for the hairline on one side which I think some girls will subliminally feel gives him an edge. He has that smart handsome business guy look from suits.

Does the colour of his hair mean he needs to be better to make Chad? Too many girls will show prejudice here right? From an evolutionary pov they won't want someone with ginger hair and that stands out as a little odd?

What makes you think he is a chad

I just made a thread asking whether you think he is

Are you being irritating on deliberate?
No like what I’m saying is. He isn’t even close. What makes you think if he had a different haircoler he would qualify as chad?

he is so far off From that. Stylemaxxed htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1627

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING.

• So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface
No like what I’m saying is. He isn’t even close. What makes you think if he had a different haircoler he would qualify as chad?

he is so far off From that. Stylemaxxed htn

Well give me science

You LooksMax users on here do this a lot

Boringly say 'no I disagree, or no he isn't' but never explain why

Back what you're saying up

Well give me science

You LooksMax users on here do this a lot

Boringly say 'no I disagree, or no he isn't' but never explain why

Back what you're saying up
Nah nigga I sint that bored. Wtf makes you think ima write essays about why I think someone isn’t a chad :lul:

I just see him as good looking but nothing special. That’s all I need to rate someone

Nah nigga I sint that bored. Wtf makes you think ima write essays about why I think someone isn’t a chad :lul:

I just see him as good looking but nothing special. That’s all I need to rate someone

Then don't post. We ain't here for chit chat. Go out for a walk and talk to the grand-dad walking his German Shepherd if it's small talk you want. I am here to get to the bottom and crux of things. THE TRUTH MATTERS TO REAL MEN NIGGA LOL

No but seriously, if you are using instinct to analyse a man's looks then I question your sexuality. So either you explain or YOU GAY!

• JFL
Reactions: one job away
Then don't post. We ain't here for chit chat. Go out for a walk and talk to the grand-dad walking his German Shepherd if it's small talk you want. I am here to get to the bottom and crux of things. THE TRUTH MATTERS TO REAL MEN NIGGA LOL

No but seriously, if you are using instinct to analyse a man's looks then I question your sexuality. So either you explain or YOU GAY!
Damn you’re actually annoying af lol

Damn you’re actually annoying af lol

Likewise nigga

Find some other mofo's thread you lazy ADHD dopamine junkie Zoomer. Watch some mindless TV show like Money Heist or something you low sentient shit :ROFLMAO: ooooo EXCITING!

His coloring is dull, eyes are somewhat small, large forehead, pale and thin lips, eyebrows could be darker, nasiolabial folds and aging skin