Hope for recessedcels? (mewcels gtfih) Adult facial upswing

Do you know anywhere that does this?

You can always get the myobrace
What if I don't have any bite issues: neither underbites nor overbites. What would it do to my face then?

What if I don't have any bite issues: neither underbites nor overbites. What would it do to my face then?
Myobrace is a palate expander. It will give you more space for your tongue, correct palate-related facial asymmetries and straighten teeth if you have dental crowding. It also should expand your maxilla itself, leading to a wider more masculine face and lower third, but I'm not sure of this last one.

Myobrace is a palate expander. It will give you more space for your tongue, correct palate-related facial asymmetries and straighten teeth if you have dental crowding. It also should expand your maxilla itself, leading to a wider more masculine face and lower third, but I'm not sure of this last one.
Thank you! Would my local dentist know anything regarding myobrace? Are most dentists familiar with this device? We're German if this matters.

Thank you! Would my local dentist know anything regarding myobrace? Are most dentists familiar with this device? We're German if this matters.
Myofunctional appliances aren't well heard of, being an offshoot of orthotropics which is an offshoot of orthodontics, and your dentist would probably tell you its a bad idea if you explained it to him. Mainstream dentistry doctrine claims palates cannot be expanded in adults (even though many people have done it) due to an outdated and incorrect belief that once you turn 18, in that very second, God himself snaps his fingers and seals the bones in your craniofacial complex for all eternity.

If you want one it is best to buy the system (3 different appliances for the 3 stages) online through aliexpress, but there are cheaper knock-offs on ebay that use the same principals.

If you want to learn about it from someone who is maybe more qualified then here is a link to their website:
https://myobrace.com/en-us

Last edited:
I used this one and got decent results. You can check my threads for a 1 month progress

Attachments

• 7F813D98-FA9D-47E2-BA9F-F1D01AFDC123.jpeg
    7F813D98-FA9D-47E2-BA9F-F1D01AFDC123.jpeg
    138.7 KB · Views: 63
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
Very interesting. I was considering buying a palate expanding device, but since it appears I can save money with a myobrace, I'll just get one of those to help expand my palate.

Will a Myobrace do anything to help with Birdcel?

Very interesting. I was considering buying a palate expanding device, but since it appears I can save money with a myobrace, I'll just get one of those to help expand my palate.
Why did you end up going with palate expander and not myobrace?