>Zinc
>Vit d3 + k2
>Vit C
>Curcumin
>Krill Oil
>Potassium
>Magnesium
>Colostrum
>Pine needle tea (if you can find pine needles)
>Garlic
>Epsom salt foot bath

Also, autophagy induced by 48 hour water fasting has been shown to repair the damaged DNA / cells in your body

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAnomaly, chaddyboi66 and RecessedCel5
A promising sign is that they're pushing booster shots, implying the effect of the vaccine can fade or even perish

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, TheAnomaly, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
A promising sign is that they're pushing booster shots, implying the effect of the vaccine can fade or even perish

Exactly my thoughts...that means that this poison probably leaves your body

I'm thinking of getting pozzed with jewson and jewson vaxx (they say it offers the least protection)

Is it really that hard to fake a vaccine if you are so scared of it? You can find a template on google in few seconds, and not a single pharmacy/site is legally allowed to disclose any medical records - so they can't prove, nor deny.

Is it really that hard to fake a vaccine if you are so scared of it? You can find a template on google in few seconds, and not a single pharmacy/site is legally allowed to disclose any medical records - so they can't prove, nor deny.

In Europe you receive a scanable QR code with your name, so you can't really fake that shit unless you find a QR code with a same name as yours

In Europe you receive a scanable QR code with your name, so you can't really fake that shit unless you find a QR code with a same name as yours
ye. nobody rlly gives a shit in US, at least in my state. Idk, but I rlly doubt the vaccine is some conspiracy theory tho ngl. It would have been much more evident, much more proof, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
Exactly my thoughts...that means that this poison probably leaves your body

I'm thinking of getting pozzed with jewson and jewson vaxx (they say it offers the least protection)
It engraves itself into your DNA so probably not

• Woah
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Megadose on :

>NAC
>Alpha Lipoic Acid
>Quercetin
>Zinc
>Vit d3 + k2
>Vit C
>Curcumin
>Krill Oil
>Potassium
>Magnesium
>Colostrum
>Pine needle tea (if you can find pine needles)
>Garlic
>Epsom salt foot bath

Also, autophagy induced by 48 hour water fasting has been shown to repair the damaged DNA / cells in your body
Pine trees are fairly common in about 2/3 of US. I’ve had the tea. Kinda minty & citrusy. Pioneers used it to fight off scurvy.

• +1
ye. nobody rlly gives a shit in US, at least in my state. Idk, but I rlly doubt the vaccine is some conspiracy theory tho ngl. It would have been much more evident, much more proof, etc.
Even here too in Cuckafornia.

Your saying as if people have a choice
It's literally you cannot travel work or eat with the vaxx

Pine trees are fairly common in about 2/3 of US. I’ve had the tea. Kinda minty & citrusy. Pioneers used it to fight off scurvy.
Nice... Pine needle tea is very important in detoxing that crap

P. S Its funny how you have to use an alternative search engine instead of Google when it comes to vax detox.. Because google only shows you "" Fact checkers "" And propaganda websites

• +1