Hopping on MK-677 at 16 y/o

Deleted member 14024

Deleted member 14024

MK-677 Maxxer
Two weeks ago I started taking 25mg of MK-677 per day with the intention of growing a couple centimeters taller.

My height right now is 184 cm's, and optimally I would like to reach 190 cm's within a range of 6-9 months but I'd be happy even with 187. I'm pretty sure my growth plates have not closed yet, but since I'm currently somewhere in the middle of tanner stage 5 I doubt they'll remain open for much longer. That's also why I'm running a higher dose opposed to a lower dose, say 12.5mg/day, since elevated IGF-1 levels that come with higher doses seem to synergize with GH levels and produce a greater effect, which is beneficial as I do not have a lot of time to grow.

Having combed through the forums on MK-677 threads most looksmax users seem to dispel it as "cope", even though I haven't seen any threads with people under 17 years of age running it (aka with growth plates still open). That's also partly why I'm running MK, to provide some anecdotal evidence on whether it actually can increase your height while still growing.

And yes, I am aware that there are multiple risks with doing this and that the long term effects of MK-677 are unknown, but fuck it.

I'll post an update in like 6 months to report my results. Let me know your thoughts on this and whether I can improve anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, SubhumanCurrycel, PubertyMaxxer and 7 others
RIP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14024
Im will do the same i ordered 100ml of mk667 waiting for it to come but il only do 12.5mg/day (so mini 200days of it), btw im 17, 18 in 3 mounths but im still growing a bit so my plate arent closed.
I also take Huperzine A cause it's a somatostatin inhibitor (i take 250 mcg per day)
I take Melatonine 2mg a day cause it's has the same effect as aromatase but in less, it also improve my sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14024
Im will do the same i ordered 100ml of mk667 waiting for it to come but il only do 12.5mg/day (so mini 200days of it), btw im 17, 18 in 3 mounths but im still growing a bit so my plate arent closed.
I also take Huperzine A cause it's a somatostatin inhibitor (i take 250 mcg per day)
I take Melatonine 2mg a day cause it's has the same effect as aromatase but in less, it also improve my sleep
I read about Huperzine A possibly being beneficial, but I ran out of money so I just skipped it. Don't know much about Melatonine but it sounds interesting, will look into it.

It's good that you're still growing, because I'd be careful about running MK-677 once your legs have stopped growing. Growth plates fuse at different times so you could for instance end up having freakishly long arms in comparison to your body. But it could also increase shoulder width growth as those plates don't fuse until you're like 20-23.

• +1
Reactions: Foxhole
Where did you read that melatonine works as aromatase inhibitor?

Ali Baba basement rat piss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
it won’t do anything to make you taller u will just have a bloated face and be hungry lol

i ran 8ius of gh for 6 months with a measured bone age of 14 yrs old

grew 0.4” above projected height

we have a ton of studies showing in non-deficient people HGH doesn’t do shit. people ran it for like 4 years at age 11-15 at super high doses and gained an average of 2 inches, for 4 years of Blasting the fuck out of pharma HGH

mk677 at 16 will not give you an additional centimeter

but if ur a skinny twink u can get bigger easier with the appetite gains
my face already looks bloated 24/7 so no loss there :lul:

I figured if it wouldn't help me grow, at least I'd get better sleep and some gains in the gym

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 4614
Where did you order your MK-677 from?

Where did you read that melatonine works as aromatase inhibitor?
It is a SERM/SEEM
only acts for about 45min-1hr, but that will add up over time.

I have experience with it, just some advice/warnings:
-monitor blood sugar, at the very least a test before, during, and after. Recently ended a cycle and blood sugar was super low, dizzy/hungry af
-do not underestimate neurological effects, you will feel very stressed on mk. I had sleep paralysis multiple times during the first week of my second cycle.

I have experience with it, just some advice/warnings:
-monitor blood sugar, at the very least a test before, during, and after. Recently ended a cycle and blood sugar was super low, dizzy/hungry af
-do not underestimate neurological effects, you will feel very stressed on mk. I had sleep paralysis multiple times during the first week of my second cycle.
Yes, I’m monitoring my blood sugar and it has jumped quite a bit (at 5,8 mmol/L fasted now, before I started it was only 4,3 mmol/L). I’m not taking any supplements like Berberine to reduce blood sugar levels either so I’m solely relying on diet and exercise.

Haven’t experienced any stress issues with MK-677 so far though, maybe it’s not as common?

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
Yes, I’m monitoring my blood sugar and it has jumped quite a bit (at 5,8 mmol/L fasted now, before I started it was only 4,3 mmol/L). I’m not taking any supplements like Berberine to reduce blood sugar levels either so I’m solely relying on diet and exercise.

Haven’t experienced any stress issues with MK-677 so far though, maybe it’s not as common?
stress can definitely vary from person to person, but do be careful over long periods of time.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24126924/
My first cycle I didnt feel too stressed, it was really my second cycle.

It is a SERM/SEEM
only acts for about 45min-1hr, but that will add up over time.
Has nothing to do with how an AI works in males, probably does nothing, but who knows, i wouldn't count on it.

• +1
Has nothing to do with how an AI works in males, probably does nothing, but who knows, i wouldn't count on it.
Yeah I'm not using it for this but moslty because it's help me sleep better

• +1
Yeah evidence is very limited tbh. If it had any significant effect it would be prescription.

Two weeks ago I started taking 25mg of MK-677 per day with the intention of growing a couple centimeters taller.

My height right now is 184 cm's, and optimally I would like to reach 190 cm's within a range of 6-9 months but I'd be happy even with 187. I'm pretty sure my growth plates have not closed yet, but since I'm currently somewhere in the middle of tanner stage 5 I doubt they'll remain open for much longer. That's also why I'm running a higher dose opposed to a lower dose, say 12.5mg/day, since elevated IGF-1 levels that come with higher doses seem to synergize with GH levels and produce a greater effect, which is beneficial as I do not have a lot of time to grow.

Having combed through the forums on MK-677 threads most looksmax users seem to dispel it as "cope", even though I haven't seen any threads with people under 17 years of age running it (aka with growth plates still open). That's also partly why I'm running MK, to provide some anecdotal evidence on whether it actually can increase your height while still growing.

And yes, I am aware that there are multiple risks with doing this and that the long term effects of MK-677 are unknown, but fuck it.

I'll post an update in like 6 months to report my results. Let me know your thoughts on this and whether I can improve anything.
mk 677 is so depressing makes me feel suicidal on school mornings

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
Good idea. Dont listen to faggots who report bad sides, mk is safe unless ur pre-diabetic

Good idea. Dont listen to faggots who report bad sides, mk is safe unless ur pre-diabetic
dont get it twisted im still gonna be on MK until I cant get my hands on some HGH

Good idea, you have last chance to growth, try also whey protein or eat a lot of animal protein and sugar (a lot of protein alone will not increase IGF-1, so you need sugar), drink milk and maybe get some vitamin d3. And To get sides related to growth hormone you need to abuse HGH for years plus also you are young.

give update you dumb fuck EDIT: nvm im the dumbfuck u said 6 months

Wont work for height jfl but use it for gym maxxing and either way 184 cm is good

Damn he deleted his account cuz he got diabetes

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29690 and ItsOverCel