How 10lbs of Muscle Changed My Looks

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze
So I gained 9-10 lbs of muscle from bulking for about 2 months and then cut back down to the same body fat %

Bfdfdfdfsfdsfsdfds

FYI, this is actual muscle tissue, I know this since I measured my waist in the same conditions / time of day for measuring body weight and waist size, yet in the right pic I'm 10 lbs heavier. So I've controlled for all possible variables. Plus, my lifts went up quite a bit.

Something I noticed is that aside from having wider shoulders and back, my body looks leaner, I think this is due to the body fat being stretched across a farther surface area and tightening up the skin, so it gives that illusion of being leaner. But yeah, that's pretty much a reasonable expectation for what changes will occur to you if you gain 10 lbs of lean mass when accounting for all other things being equal.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, mumtazfaza11, tren_31 and 5 others
good shit keep going
work on those lats more tho

• +1
Reactions: WrathOfOlives
Good stuff op. Funny how that’s only 2kg aswell really and look at the difference

So I gained 9-10 lbs of muscle from bulking for about 2 months and then cut back down to the same body fat %

View attachment 2517193

FYI, this is actual muscle tissue, I know this since I measured my waist in the same conditions / time of day for measuring body weight and waist size, yet in the right pic I'm 10 lbs heavier. So I've controlled for all possible variables. Plus, my lifts went up quite a bit.

Something I noticed is that aside from having wider shoulders and back, my body looks leaner, I think this is due to the body fat being stretched across a farther surface area and tightening up the skin, so it gives that illusion of being leaner. But yeah, that's pretty much a reasonable expectation for what changes will occur to you if you gain 10 lbs of lean mass when accounting for all other things being equal.
your back is muscular

View attachment 2517193

Well you certainly did not gain 9-10 lbs of muscle in 2 months.

Mirin your aesthetics pal
Keep it up

looking sick keep it up brah

Different angle and lighting more than anything tbh