how 2 make hair lighter?

Deleted member 11414

Deleted member 11414

PHD in getting bitches
tbh when i was younger my hair was a lot lighter and looked a lot better

Last edited:
What is your natural starting colour and what age?

when I was 15-16 my hair was blonde but now that I’m 17 it’s very dark blonde/light brown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
What is your natural starting colour and what age?

when I was 15-16 my hair was blonde but now that I’m 17 it’s very dark blonde/light brown
i'm 16 and my natural hair colour is blonde when i was 10-12 it used to be a lot lighter and i looked a lot better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
i'm 16 and my natural hair colour is blonde when i was 10-12 it used to be a lot lighter and i looked a lot better
R3tard

its wasnt because of your hair

• +1
Arent you 17 who larped being 20 something bro?

• +1
Arent you 17 who larped being 20 something bro?
I swear on my life i’m 16, I don’t wanna confuse people i was just larping

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Hmm, I think it’s just puberty bro, if you were blonde as a young teen and child and your hair is getting darker it will only get to dark blonde or very light brown

but to answer your question, there are a few ways to lighten your hair, if it’s sunny where you live buy lemons or pure lemon juice and soak your hair in it and go outside for about 1 hour or more in direct sunlight doing this a few times can make your hair lighter but the affects west of once it is not sunny anymore or you could simply dye your hair

btw I did the lemon juice thing and it worked well but it only lasted a couple months so it’s not a long term solution