How all women secretly want to get fucked? - Confessions of over 1 million anonymous surveys in the last 7 years shortened into a few paragraphs.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken

"I have always liked to be fucked. But not just fucked. I like.. No.. I love.. to be.. Humiliated. looked open and taken like the dirty little quidi cock hungry whore Ive dreamed of being.​

I wanna be called punk slut, A filthy set of wholes only useful for being filled and fucked.​

I want my hair to be pulled so hard that my neck aches. Is that so bad of me to want. is it wrong for me to want a man who can toss me around like a disposable fuck toy. to want be pushed and pulled any position he wants and just take me like I had no choice.​

I wanna be dominated. owned and fucking taken. I want to gag. want my throat to be violated by a huge fucking cock until I am drilling like a true worthless slut.​

I love the pain. I love the feeling of being ravaged like a god damn animal.​

Slap me.... Bite me.... Take me however you want. I want to be fucked into submission and be fucked hard and rough and so fucking fast until I cant breathe or even think about anything else but cock and cumming so hard like the good little girl that I am.​

I want you to fuck me like you hate me."​

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: \/orman, Ken, Maesthetic and 19 others
floki moon when

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Amexmaxx, Deleted member 4106 and 11 others
All of this only by Chad though

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, HarrierDuBois, Dystopian and 34 others
Obviously. You gotta be a htn to have a women even think of you at night. thats like the minimum requirement.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Yerico7, fjor2096 and 12 others
floki moon when
Floki going to pluto. fuck moonbois and their moon. We are going straight to pluto no stops in between. So we gotta make sure everythings going to be good and shit before we take off. its not going to be a easy journey tho... so fasten your seatbelts buddy before we take off. Once we reach tho, we will look down to these moonbois and show them a fucking middle finger and throw a party at fucking pluto which theyd have only dreamt of going to.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and ifyouwannabemylover
Over 1 million women? I only see 7

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Over 1 million women? I only see 7
Shortened into few paragraphs by researchers who used to have a controversial blog which was deleted in 2020. They used a software to find common behaviours and patterns in those million answers and then posted this as a result which was even later approved by many women.

Think of this as that youtube video that has a million views, 100k likes and just 18 dislikes.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Yuya Moggershima, germanlooks and 6 others
Shortened into few paragraphs by researchers who used to have a controversial blog which was deleted in 2020. They used a software to find common behaviours and patterns in those million answers and then posted this as a result which was even later approved by many women.

Think of this as that youtube video that has a million views, 100k likes and just 18 dislikes.
Ok, but all of that info is already known. Nobody needed to research it lmao, just open tiktok

this is probably the reason why they rarely talk about it, let alone publicly

they're afraid they're gonna end up like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maesthetic, Chadeep, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others

Source?

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
We're reaching levels of water not thought possible

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
It's women's worst fear, to be bred by a subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Chadeep, Deleted member 17829 and 6 others
this is probably the reason why they rarely talk about it, let alone publicly

they're afraid they're gonna end up like this

I would punish thot's by forcing them to breed with a handicapped subhuman and becoming single mom pariahs, because the offspring would be so ugly and nobody would want to have them around.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Chadeep, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
Obviously. You gotta be a htn to have a women even think of you at night. thats like the minimum requirement.
Bruh, no women is dreaming of HTNs unless theyre famous statudmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4614
yeah , source ? if its deleted there has to be some archive on the internet though.

"I have always liked to be fucked. But not just fucked. I like.. No.. I love.. to be.. Humiliated. looked open and taken like the dirty little quidi cock hungry whore Ive dreamed of being.​

I wanna be called punk slut, A filthy set of wholes only useful for being filled and fucked.​

I want my hair to be pulled so hard that my neck aches. Is that so bad of me to want. is it wrong for me to want a man who can toss me around like a disposable fuck toy. to want be pushed and pulled any position he wants and just take me like I had no choice.​

I wanna be dominated. owned and fucking taken. I want to gag. want my throat to be violated by a huge fucking cock until I am drilling like a true worthless slut.​

I love the pain. I love the feeling of being ravaged like a god damn animal.​

Slap me.... Bite me.... Take me however you want. I want to be fucked into submission and be fucked hard and rough and so fucking fast until I cant breathe or even think about anything else but cock and cumming so hard like the good little girl that I am.​

I want you to fuck me like you hate me."​

meanwhile men want romantic dinners and media still potrays women as romantic

and redditors are still competing who will gaslight who more and be a better truth denyer

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
unironically landed a gf with this kind of sadist dom game, based

Legit. Most women want hard, violent, animalistic pounding.
Hair pulling. Biting. Scratching. Dirty talk.
โ€˜You are a naughty little girl.โ€™ Get them wet.

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Baldingman1998

and redditors are still competing who will gaslight who more and be a better truth denyer
Out moms set up is for failure

Bruh, no women is dreaming of HTNs unless theyre famous statudmaxxed
Painfully obvious you donโ€™t live in reality if you believe this.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and aBetterMii
@Yolosweg is a master at this
most of the girls want to be rough fucked, dominated, since i started choking them and slapping them they love it(some are triggered by slapping but usualy they love it).
Ive heard many stories that girls say most guys fuck luck soyboys instead of High T monsters like they want to be.
I feel like most girls have borderline rape fantazies.
I have a sub gf as well, i call her my little slut and she calls me master. She is really submisive and caring, i just have to fuck her good, hard and dominate her and she loves it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and germanlooks
If you dont look like you can fuck like a agressive beast = they dont want you.
Height frame and wide face.
Pretty boys attract only girls that like romantic and easy sex.
The girls that like to get choked are mostly into robust slayers.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16371, germanlooks and 1 other person

lmao, doesn't mean women dont want romantic dinner lmao. This is how women want to have sex in bed. nothing to do with romance.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
If you dont look like you can fuck like a agressive beast = they dont want you.
Height frame and wide face.
Pretty boys attract only girls that like romantic and easy sex.
The girls that like to get choked are mostly into robust slayers.
Tyler Maher or death

@Vermilioncore

thanks for suifuel.bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
This is why itโ€™s impossible for a woman to care about you if you put her on a pedestal :redpill::redpill::redpill: over for nice guy tier dick game cels

• +1
This is true. No woman wants to make love (whatever the fuck that means ) they want to be fucked so brutally they become a floppy puppet. They want a cock so large to stretch every hole and make them cum, bleed, sweat, cry, and moan in pain and agony. Every married girl dreams of of being raped while her husband is at work so she can masturbate to those memories alone later on

Itโ€™s over

DAFC95E1 E472 46E2 A84D 75A775DB30F0

• +1