how are we still in peace times?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
it seems logistically impossible tbhtbh

china are literal commies

tho russia has relations with it we dont really agree much with their stupid leftist morons

also america doesnt agree at all with them

eastern europe is in abosulte turmoil adn need to unite so why havent they started invading each other

the middle east needs to rid its jews

the british need to take their colonies back in africa

and the US needs to sort the fucking american continent

why isnt there war?

it just seems inevitable

US invades argentina or brazil (commie countries) and immediately china will help these commie countries bringing ww3

china invades any american fundede country like japan or korea ww3

north korea invades south korea china involves with north america joins and then so does brtain and/ or nato

india gets invaded by china ww3

boyos we are literally on the brink of war but due to pure soy the inevitable war is building up

im telling u when there is a war it will be comparable to ww1

first off naval vessels are so weak nowadays, they are built for missle firing, not taking blows

next the military forces are smaller than they should be in most countries with unfit general public

as for tanks and armoured vehicles they are so outdated compared to other shits

nextly the invention of heavy artillery in ww1 is comparble to the ariforces of now adays

you could keep enermeis pinned down for days with precise airstrikes

it would be hell on earth

and the second ym point of it being like ww1 think about it

in ww1 they were on a level playing field so weaponry, trrops, gear etc was about equal so advancin was very hard

more recently afghanistan was way tilted for the US to win as they had literal soliders while teh taliban are pakis with aks

and you could argue "muh ww2 wasnt trecnh"

that is kinda a lie,the easternfront was very much trenches

but in the west the germans didnt have the same amount of troops, gear or weapons so they couldnt put up resitance (level playing field) allowing the allies to trample them

TLDR; WW3 IS CLOSE AND IT WILL BE LIKE WW1

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, AH1882, SPFromNY914 and 3 others
not reading that whole saga of an post, enjoying my yummy alibaba gh though mmmmm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadlitecel, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 9391 and 2 others

• So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
ww3 is coming boys. Who has the best virus laying around

• JFL
TALES FROM A BUNKER IN SIBERIA

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JustBeCurry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lev Peshkov
None of that matters and no one cares
It's just shit the media picks up to make money

• Hmm...
I pray for a war everyday. I want soldier need to go up so I can easily get in I will be ace pilot and get into Top Gun. I will become real life Maverick. Then a decade later aliens will invade and I will be the experienced pilot from the past war and I will fight again. Top Cruise will be too old at that time I will play in the third Top Gun movie

• JFL
Reactions: AH1882 and Lev Peshkov
tbh i think there will be no war. Everyone is filled with soy and cant think anymore. The elite truly have won this one. Be critical always

• +1
None of that matters and no one cares
It's just shit the media picks up to make money
wdym bro?
I pray for a war everyday. I want soldier need to go up so I can easily get in I will be ace pilot and get into Top Gun. I will become real life Maverick. Then a decade later aliens will invade and I will be the experienced pilot from the past war and I will fight again. Top Cruise will be too old at that time I will play in the third Top Gun movie
jfl

• WTF
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
View attachment 665666
if you dont have this then the enemy will just destroy you
You are unironically retarded in this essay of a post but you're usually cool so I'll explain why ur wrong

WW3 has been talked about since the end of WW2 and it dn happen

All the powers of earth are run by allied forces

• Woah
ww3 will never happen, at best there will be localized conflicts in 2nd/3rd world countries as has been happening for the past 4 decades

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Lev Peshkov
no ur just hyped to be a soldier

• Love it
tbh i think there will be no war. Everyone is filled with soy and cant think anymore. The elite truly have won this one. Be critical always
it cant last tho

fr think about it

how can it last

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
ww3 will never happen, at best there will be localized conflicts in 2nd/3rd world countries as has been happening for the past 4 decades
cope

china invades a US allied country do u think it can resort in a war where this is ur enemy

level 2 villan

vs level 100 boss

the war would look like this

level 100 boss

vs

level 100 boss

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
it cant last tho

fr think about it

how can it last
There will always be some higher power. The next generation from the elite will take over or people with some braincells will come and fuck their ass. I would rather see a war between sexes, cuz that is also possible

• +1
You are unironically retarded in this essay of a post but you're usually cool so I'll explain why ur wrong

WW3 has been talked about since the end of WW2 and it dn happen

All the powers of earth are run by allied forces
communist china

right wing america

communist north korea

capitlaist south korea (us ally)

it just seems so strange that we are so close to war like literally one nato troop could trigger ww3 in the current state yet we are in peace

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
cope

china invades a US allied country do u think it can resort in a war where this is ur enemy

View attachment 665672

level 2 villan

View attachment 665673

vs level 100 boss

the war would look like this

View attachment 665674

level 100 boss

vs

View attachment 665676

level 100 boss
You'll never see american soldiers in chinese soil or chinese soldiers on american soil in this lifetime.

Something on the scale of ww2 will never ever happen, there are too many safeguards/fail safes in place politically/economically speaking.

Enjoy whatever the next proxy war is I guess.

• +1
You'll never see american soldiers in chinese soil or chinese soldiers on american soil in this lifetime.

Something on the scale of ww2 will never ever happen, there are too many safeguards/fail safes in place politically/economically speaking.

Enjoy whatever the next proxy war is I guess.
tbh

i understand where ur coming from

but what would actually stop it

it just doesnt make sense

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
it seems logistically impossible tbhtbh

china are literal commies

tho russia has relations with it we dont really agree much with their stupid leftist morons

also america doesnt agree at all with them

eastern europe is in abosulte turmoil adn need to unite so why havent they started invading each other

the middle east needs to rid its jews

the british need to take their colonies back in africa

and the US needs to sort the fucking american continent

why isnt there war?

it just seems inevitable

US invades argentina or brazil (commie countries) and immediately china will help these commie countries bringing ww3

china invades any american fundede country like japan or korea ww3

north korea invades south korea china involves with north america joins and then so does brtain and/ or nato

india gets invaded by china ww3

boyos we are literally on the brink of war but due to pure soy the inevitable war is building up

im telling u when there is a war it will be comparable to ww1

first off naval vessels are so weak nowadays, they are built for missle firing, not taking blows

next the military forces are smaller than they should be in most countries with unfit general public

as for tanks and armoured vehicles they are so outdated compared to other shits

nextly the invention of heavy artillery in ww1 is comparble to the ariforces of now adays

you could keep enermeis pinned down for days with precise airstrikes

it would be hell on earth

and the second ym point of it being like ww1 think about it

in ww1 they were on a level playing field so weaponry, trrops, gear etc was about equal so advancin was very hard

more recently afghanistan was way tilted for the US to win as they had literal soliders while teh taliban are pakis with aks

and you could argue "muh ww2 wasnt trecnh"

that is kinda a lie,the easternfront was very much trenches

but in the west the germans didnt have the same amount of troops, gear or weapons so they couldnt put up resitance (level playing field) allowing the allies to trample them

TLDR; WW3 IS CLOSE AND IT WILL BE LIKE WW1
dn rd
just read brave new world and everything will make sense

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and sytyl
tldr of the book
The novel examines a futuristic society, called the World State, that revolves around science and efficiency. In this society, emotions and individuality are conditioned out of children at a young age, and there are no lasting relationships because “every one belongs to every one else” (a common World State dictum).

Brave New World warns of the dangers of giving the state control over new and powerful technologies. One illustration of this theme is the rigid control of reproduction through technological and medical intervention, including the surgical removal of ovaries, the Bokanovsky Process, and hypnopaedic conditioning.

Soma. Huxley's Brave New World (1932) is about a dystopian society that is not controlled by fear, but rendered docile by happiness. The mantra of this society is “everybody's happy now”.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Lev Peshkov
The novel examines a futuristic society, called the World State, that revolves around science and efficiency. In this society, emotions and individuality are conditioned out of children at a young age, and there are no lasting relationships because “every one belongs to every one else” (a common World State dictum).

Brave New World warns of the dangers of giving the state control over new and powerful technologies. One illustration of this theme is the rigid control of reproduction through technological and medical intervention, including the surgical removal of ovaries, the Bokanovsky Process, and hypnopaedic conditioning.

Soma. Huxley's Brave New World (1932) is about a dystopian society that is not controlled by fear, but rendered docile by happiness. The mantra of this society is “everybody's happy now”.
jfl

this is strarting to become true

jfl

this is strarting to become true
it's quite remarkable how everybody is depressed nowadays so to cope with it you take antidepressants and nobody sees anything wrong with it

• +1
it's quite remarkable how everybody is depressed nowadays so to cope with it you take antidepressants and nobody sees anything wrong with it
tbh its just like "ur sad do drugs and pretned to be happy"

funny how not being nt ( sucking the jews cocsk) is a social death sentence isnt it?

What? Maybe belarus has lots of protests but the others are fine. Eastern europe has to be more afraid of russia knocking on their door.

• JFL
A World war 3 needs to happen. A population of few million males left with 3 billion females to choose from would be ideal tbh

• +1
What? Maybe belarus has lots of protests but the others are fine. Eastern europe has to be more afraid of russia knocking on their door.
ukraine is mad at us

were mad a gerogia

poland is mad at germany but pretty mad at us

its a crazy place

A World war 3 needs to happen. A population of few million males left with 3 billion females to choose from would be ideal tbh
i would survuve tbh

due to fwhr of 2.1 (thank you thor, allah and gandy for blessing me)

i would have great sucess

very noble of u if u had low fight sucess to even wish this tbh

Maybe ww3 would finally get me a fucking girlfriend

• JFL
tbh

i understand where ur coming from

but what would actually stop it

it just doesnt make sense
Race is the most powerful thing. Throughout history any races together always end up fighting.. ethnics are pouring in Europe and US, Australia etc.. sides will be take along racial lines..its just a matter of time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6128
Nothing ever happens.

• So Sad
There is a war there’s been multiple wats

• +1
Race is the most powerful thing. Throughout history any races together always end up fighting.. ethnics are pouring in Europe and US, Australia etc.. sides will be take along racial lines..its just a matter of time.
A matter of time it’s been going on for 80 years