how attractive do you have to be to be approached by random girls

Broly

Broly

Die A Hero
how gl do you have to be for random bitches to come to you while you're les say in the library or just chilling outside or walking in college

surely you dont have to be a psl god for this to happen, if you do then that will be my life goal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
PSL God or nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 21620, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
Realistically Chadlite
But if you're HTN or even MTN with niche halo you could get approached

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 18522 and 9 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Broly
htn and carried with a particular halo, could be hair, drip, height,

htn+

• +1
Reactions: Broly and Deleted member 17531
wdym niche halo
For example, a MTN who dresses goth/emo and has lots of piercings would probably slay a lot of girls in the similar niche

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, Gonthar and Broly
wdym niche halo

what kinda environment
If you're a Chadlite in high school you might get approached, afterwards it's PSL God only imho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Vain786, aBetterMii and 1 other person

htn+
For example, a MTN who dresses goth/emo and has lots of piercings would probably slay a lot of girls in the similar niche
ah i see. as for the female approaching would she be a LTB, becky or maybe even higher?

not too high since ive been approached multiple times and im at most HTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
ah i see. as for the female approaching would she be a LTB, becky or maybe even higher?
Dont see it being higher than MTB to be honest, maybe a HTB tho
Girls past low HTB level are usually either too self absorbed or too insecure to approach

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Broly
not too high since ive been approached multiple times and im at most HTN
Same, im in high school tho so girls standards are lower + im tall which is a huge halo in high school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I’ve overheard girls commenting to their friends on how hot I am after walking by, but I’ve never been approached or really even seen it happen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and FootballPlaya69
Htn and either you have to be being social or performing. Most of the times I've been approached was at the basketball court

Htn and either you have to be being social or performing. Most of the times I've been approached was at the basketball court
mogs me brutally, ive been out playing soccer at the field in my college but no girl ever looked at me

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Htn is the minimum, but tbh you have to look approachable and good looking at the same time. No woman is going to approach an ogre looking guy

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Htn is the minimum, but tbh you have to look approachable and good looking at the same time. No woman is going to approach an ogre looking guy
wdym look appraochable, do you mean attractive jfl

wdym look appraochable, do you mean attractive jfl
Yes Htn minimum, but lets say these 2 had no clout, weren't famous or anything, just normal guys on the street. Vinnie hacker would be approached more than jason mamoa. Ignoring places like clubs etc

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Broly
mogs me brutally, ive been out playing soccer at the field in my college but no girl ever looked at me
Soccer is a looksmin bro start playing tennis

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, aBetterMii and FootballPlaya69
what do you mean by "to be approached", do you mean having random women come up to you and say "you look good" or whatever?

what do you mean by "to be approached", do you mean having random women come up to you and say "you look good" or whatever?
something like that, women come to you with romantic/sexual interest, i dont mean them coming up to you to ask for math help jfl

something like that, women come to you with romantic/sexual interest, i dont mean them coming up to you to ask for math help jfl
right. well in that case id say you have to be htn at the very least. if its non-romantic/sexual interest then you can be truecel and have women "approach" you for whatever reason. for instance a few days ago a girl came up to me asking if i had a cigarette and a few days later two girls asked me as well. both instances are obviously non-romantic because im a truecel ogre.

• +1
right. well in that case id say you have to be htn at the very least. if its non-romantic/sexual interest then you can be truecel and have women "approach" you for whatever reason. for instance a few days ago a girl came up to me asking if i had a cigarette and a few days later two girls asked me as well. both instances are obviously non-romantic because im a truecel ogre.
yes i was thinking that you need to be a HTN(6/10) at minimum face wise with good style and hair etc for girls to do this and was just wondering what others thought.

and yes ive been "approached" in that sense as well over randim stuff but they never had any sexual or romantic interest

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Michael Myers
yes i was thinking that you need to be a HTN(6/10) at minimum face wise with good style and hair etc for girls to do this and was just wondering what others thought.

and yes ive been "approached" in that sense as well over randim stuff but they never had any sexual or romantic interest
ive seen your pics btw i think youre at least mtn so if you get approached its probably because they think you look good enough. this is obviously not true in my case since im a truecel ogre. but ive never really seen random women approach even good looking guys to express sexual/romantic interest. its probably just aspie fantasy to think that they do.

• +1
Unrealistic goal in the west

• Hmm...
Chadlite +

• +1
Reactions: ThatDude023 and Broly
ive seen your pics btw i think youre at least mtn so if you get approached its probably because they think you look good enough. this is obviously not true in my case since im a truecel ogre. but ive never really seen random women approach even good looking guys to express sexual/romantic interest. its probably just aspie fantasy to think that they do.
it may be aspie fantasy cause ive never seen it irl but it for sure happens, just not to guys like me(yet, hopefully jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
gonna have to elab on that ngl

ogre
Because the more gl you are the less they will tend to approach you. Also idk about uni talking about daylight streets. This is very unlikely ever. I have yet to see anyone getting cold approached its not the culture in the west.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18301, Broly and Michael Myers
it may be aspir fantasy cause ive never seen it irl but it for sure happens, just not to guys like me(yet, hopefully jfl)
i legit know a chaddamprettyboy and he claims hes never been approached, only once and that was a pair of two ethnic girls and they were asking for help (like directions), they didnt say he was gl or anything. he does well with girls but hes the one who initiates contact. the other day him and another guy (htn halo'd massively by frame and height) and they were in a car were at a petrol pump and then two girls parked their car next to them and they started talking casually before they got their snaps. if it wasnt aspie fantasy then my friend wouldve told me a long time ago lol.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Broly
Because the more gl you are the less they will tend to approach you.
interesting law of diminishing return theory but how would it apply to looks in this case
Also idk about uni talking about daylight streets. This is very unlikely ever. I have yet to see anyone getting cold approached its not the culture in the west.
i havent seen it as well but its gotta happen

Hoping that you're gonna get approached it's stupid, most girls won't do it, because it's them who get approached in the first place, even when they actually do it - it happened to me several times and I've seen other guys get approached too -girls don't really know what exactly to do, they will just go to you and say 'Hey!' or ask something stupid and then the ball is in your court and you will have to lead the conversation and do all the work, it's not like in movies where women immediately take the initiative and flirt heavy with a guy they like, and basically throw themselves at him, I've never saw this in a real life situation...

• +1
Reactions: VenomGT3, Broly and Michael Myers
Because the more gl you are the less they will tend to approach you. Also idk about uni talking about daylight streets. This is very unlikely ever. I have yet to see anyone getting cold approached its not the culture in the west.
legit, ive yet to see anyone get approached like that irl. and trust me i see a lot of moggers irl.

• +1
Reactions: Broly and Deleted member 18840
i legit know a chaddamprettyboy and he claims hes never been approached, only once and that was a pair of two ethnic girls and they were asking for help (like directions), they didnt say he was gl or anything. he does well with girls but hes the one who initiates contact. the other day him and another guy (htn halo'd massively by frame and height) and they were in a car were at a petrol pump and then two girls parked their car next to them and they started talking casually before they got their snaps. if it wasnt aspie fantasy then my friend wouldve told me a long time ago lol.
>initiate contact

when i looksmax to maybe a 6 i would be enough for girls based on my appearance but i could never make the first move, i get nervous making eye contact with females jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Michael Myers
interesting law of diminishing return theory but how would it apply to looks in this case

i havent seen it as well but its gotta happen
You better be no more than htn. I got cold approached a few times in daylight streets and i tought i was subhuman. Because in my hometown i was harrassed in streets in comparizon.
I get a good bunch of iois everyday i go out but its ioi, you just never can be sure but you develop a new sense when you are very gl and its usually right.
Most girls who were into me told me they would never have approached me because i look too intimidating. And that they would rather approach less attractive guys, because fear of rejection and insecurities.

Hoping that you're gonna get approached it's stupid, most girls won't do it, because it's them who get approached in the first place, even when they actually do it - it happened to me several times and I've seen other guys get approached too -girls don't really know what exactly to do, they will just go to you and say 'Hey!' or ask something stupid and then the ball is in your court and you will have to lead the conversation and do all the work, it's not like in movies where women immediately take the initiative and flirt heavy with a guy they like, and basically throw themselves at him, I've never saw this in a real life situation...
makes sense because i just told broly that i got a good looking friend and such a scenario has never happened to him, whenever girls initiate a conversation with him it starts off casual, never romantic/sexual from the get go, that comes later on

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Broly
legit, ive yet to see anyone get approached like that irl. and trust me i see a lot of moggers irl.
I got approached a few times but thats it. And in my hometown it was everyday.
But iois are more common.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
well girls dont even come up to me to say hey so its not making anything better:feelsohgod::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
>initiate contact

when i looksmax to maybe a 6 i would be enough for girls based on my appearance but i could never make the first move, i get nervous making eye contact with females jfl
my friend was like you, he was insecure around girls despite being very attractive himself but he slowly got over it and now is a smooth papi around girls

• +1

htn+
Cope I’ve been approched twice 3 days into the school year

• Love it