HOW BAD DO I NEED THIS RHINO GTFIH AND HELP ME ASCEND

Jackkal

Jackkal

Iron
Before and after 5

Title boyos @Nibba @Mandiblecel @Tricky @VST @FatmanO @averageblokecel

Not very much tbh.
The real problem is your philtrum. There should be some upwards rotation on the upper lip and the distance between your nose and lip is too high. You are a philtrumcel

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, RopeAllFemales and CopeMaxxer
Not very much tbh.
The real problem is your philtrum. There should be some upwards rotation on the upper lip and the distance between your nose and lip is too high. You are a philtrumcel

Anyway to fix this?

Not bad. I don’t think it’s really needed

Slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Fuck boyos I've saved up money for this but I keep getting told I don't actually need... Is it worth ostracizing myself from family who is completely against PS? I've been told my nose is also similar to Gandy's.

stop mouth breathing

its subtle but its more appealing. you will go up 0.5 psl if you get it

its subtle but its more appealing. you will go up 0.5 psl if you get it
What would you say my current PSL is for side profile at least.

it looks like ur mouth breathing in the picture
Fuck.... I tend to mouth breathe in sleep cause my nostrils are always stuffed but when I'm awake I really focus on mewing and keeping mouth closed.

Fuck.... I tend to mouth breathe in sleep cause my nostrils are always stuffed but when I'm awake I really focus on mewing and keeping mouth closed.
DONT FUCKING MOUTH BREATHE PLZ

Its odour.

Jk, bro u gl.

Tbh, maybe that money could be better used on another surgery?

Show us ur nose from the front pls
Only other surgery I need is Taban almond eye cause I have NCT but I don't really wanna fuck with my eyes or play 20k... I would PM you but I don't have enough posts or something, don't want to post front pic.

Only other surgery I need is Taban almond eye cause I have NCT but I don't really wanna fuck with my eyes or play 20k... I would PM you but I don't have enough posts or something, don't want to post front pic.

Yh I can PM u first

:no::no:

Attachments

• 1500350073700.jpg
    1500350073700.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 23
  • 1508826523179.jpg
    1508826523179.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 20
  • +1
Reactions: welpcelly
Fuck boyos I've saved up money for this but I keep getting told I don't actually need... Is it worth ostracizing myself from family who is completely against PS? I've been told my nose is also similar to Gandy's.

I think its a mistake. If the result would be exactly like the morph - the nose looks too feminine and does not suit your face.

As for the philtrum, Im not sure if there's anything that can be done to fix it. Probably yes, but I dont know

What would you say my current PSL is for side profile at least.

hard for me to rate but clearly average-above average. 5.5 - 6.25 is where i think most people here would place you, and keep in mind that is good.

Why are you posting these?
I think its a mistake. If the result would be exactly like the morph - the nose looks too feminine and does not suit your face.

As for the philtrum, Im not sure if there's anything that can be done to fix it. Probably yes, but I dont know

Yea I was thinking about that, maybe if I made it less upturned and just straightened that would work?

Meh slight differences, not needed tbh

It is definitely an improvement, but the profile doesn't matter.

Mirin that gonial angle and ramus

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal