How badly did a vegetarian diet stunt my growth?

T

T_T

Gold
I am extremely short, small framed and small skulled. I blame this largely on the vegetarian diet I ate my entire life. I have never seen a slayer that was raised vegetarian before. I have read many studies and now I know I could've been way taller if I ate meat and fish instead of soy... 9000 deficiencies... no growth hormone from meat... not enough protein... My T levels were probably affected as well (read that meat increases T). Who knows. Maybe that's why I look like this:
kGtGqOv.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and ZyzzReincarnate
it didn't stunt ur growth if u you didn't eat in kcal deficit or severe micronutritional deficiency

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2745, CarlSagan96 and 3 others
What came first? The vegetarian diet leading to low androgens, or low androgens leading to making a cucked lifechoice like going vegetarian?

• JFL
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness, subhuman incel, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
it didn't stunt ur growth if u you didn't eat in kcal deficit or severe micronutritional deficiency
I did indeed starve until 12 years old
hunger_india_PTI_main_630_630.png

What came first? The vegetarian diet leading to low androgens, or low androgens leading to making a cucked lifechoice like going vegetarian?
Who knows. I'm vegetarian because I have a phobia of butcher shops. Is that a sign of low T?

damn is that rlly u?

@T_T are u sin?

I am extremely short, small framed and small skulled. I blame this largely on the vegetarian diet I ate my entire life. I have never seen a slayer that was raised vegetarian before. I have read many studies and now I know I could've been way taller if I ate meat and fish instead of soy... 9000 deficiencies... no growth hormone from meat... not enough protein... My T levels were probably affected as well (read that meat increases T). Who knows. Maybe that's why I look like this:
kGtGqOv.jpg
protein intake increases IGF1 and HGH.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 685
protein intake increases IGF1 and HGH.
By a fraction lol what really increases hgh a'd igf without fucking you up is mk677 i am going to order a bottle been reading about it lately and it's one of the safest peds out there increases hgh and igf 1 output in the body and doesn't supress the natural bldy production of hormones

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
seeing shit like this made me stop believing in a god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
that pic isnt u, i found it on google a long time ago when i looked up "soyboy"

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
kGtGqOv.jpg

You blame it wrong.
I am 186cm, vegetarian since i was 13, and during my peak growth i did about 10cm/year.
We are not supposed to eat meat anyway. I don't know what you read, but all the studies on diet show that vegans are the most healthy, especially the ones from birth.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
kGtGqOv.jpg
Not at all. The only things that could have stunted it are severe malnourishment or possibly a severe vitamin deficiency. My cousin has been vegan since age 10 (he’s 16 now) and he’s the tallest in our family at a height of 6’2”

It’s your genetics ...Lacking nutrition is only gonna stunt you a couple inches at most

The life cycle of a human male is to grow..if u have enough food to survive the next days..u have enough to continue that natural process...

Your body knows to prioritize growth as u age for survival size biologically...To what extent is dependent on your genetics..

You can only stunt yourself a couple inches

You blame it wrong.
I am 186cm, vegetarian since i was 13, and during my peak growth i did about 10cm/year.
We are not supposed to eat meat anyway. I don't know what you read, but all the studies on diet show that vegans are the most healthy, especially the ones from birth.
Vegetarianism is just the nail in the coffin tbh. I don't think it matters after about 10.
Who knows, my siblings were vegetarian too and they're not that short.
It’s your genetics ...Lacking nutrition is only gonna stunt you a couple inches at most

The life cycle of a human male is to grow..if u have enough food to survive the next days..u have enough to continue that natural process...

Your body knows to prioritize growth as u age for survival size biologically...To what extent is dependent on your genetics..

That is a lot. A couple of inches is the difference between incel and chad.
some amino acids in protein do + carbs also do
estrogen is important for IGF and T has roles in bone growth too by itself but idont remember what
I thought carbs before bedtime/after training lowers IGF1

I did indeed starve until 12 years old
hunger_india_PTI_main_630_630.png

Who knows. I'm vegetarian because I have a phobia of butcher shops. Is that a sign of low T?
LOL I thought your parents forced you to be but you're just a retard who chose to not eat meat throughout his entire childhood.

:banderas:

I don’t think you stunted your growth much Tbh. If you weren’t going through periods where you were in a state of starvation, you’re fine.

What age are you? You could possibly height-max if your plates are still open

I don’t think you stunted your growth much Tbh. If you weren’t going through periods where you were in a state of starvation, you’re fine.

What age are you? You could possibly height-max if your plates are still open
How much is 'much'?
I'm 17. I'll check my pl8s after my exams.
I think I was mostly stunted in girth because my wrists are 5.8 inches big

How much is 'much'?
I'm 17. I'll check my pl8s after my exams.
I think I was mostly stunted in girth because my wrists are 5.8 inches big
You’re 17? Damn bro

check your plates. If they’re still open, you’re in luck. There’s multiple heightmaxxing threads on this place that could recommend you what to buy and do.

my little brother is vegan since birth and already taller than me, hes 13 and Im 20 so fuck off
edit: nigga whats with your ears man??

Vegetarianism is just the nail in the coffin tbh. I don't think it matters after about 10.
Who knows, my siblings were vegetarian too and they're not that short.

Wha do you mean? I know that dairy is extremely harmful, but at least he was avoiding the damage from meat and fish

You blame it wrong.
explain how humans are not supposed to eat meat and prove that vegans since birth are healthy
veganism IS micronutritional and nutritional deficiency

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You blame it wrong.
JFL gtfih @009ergosti

explain how humans are not supposed to eat meat

Not attracted by dead bodies, actually disgusted by both vision and smell (for meat eaters the contrary is true)
No tastebuds for proteins or fats (meat eaters do feel the taste)
Gets atherosclerosis (and other diseases) from eating saturated fats (doesn't happen to carnivores/omnivores)
Metabolism is sugar based and not fat based (meat eaters are fat based)

prove that vegans since birth are healthy

Adventist Health Studies 1 and 2, more than 200k people taken from the same social context that is abundant of vegans and vegetarians from birth for religious reasons. Vegans had the best results in terms of bio markers (blood cholesterol, pressure, bmi, etc) and disease incidence, followed by vegetarians, pescatarians, omnivores.
The same results were found in all other major studies (EPIC by Oxford and China Projext by Cornell) and minor studies, no exeption.

Not attracted by dead bodies, actually disgusted by both vision and smell (for meat eaters the contrary is true)
No tastebuds for proteins or fats (meat eaters do feel the taste)
Gets atherosclerosis (and other diseases) from eating saturated fats (doesn't happen to carnivores/omnivores)
Metabolism is sugar based and not fat based (meat eaters are fat based)

Adventist Health Studies 1 and 2, more than 200k people taken from the same social context that is abundant of vegans and vegetarians from birth for religious reasons. Vegans had the best results in terms of bio markers (blood cholesterol, pressure, bmi, etc) and disease incidence, followed by vegetarians, pescatarians, omnivores.
The same results were found in all other major studies (EPIC by Oxford and China Projext by Cornell) and minor studies, no exeption.

I’ll argue I had the worst childhood diet of this whole forum. Was never starving but never ate and when I did it was utter shit. I still grew to 6’2 taller than my father who is 6’. Although I was always skinny and had a terrible frame for my height. I constantly think if I went back and ate better I could of been 6’6 because my sister is 6’1, but honestly I’ve come to believe height is 99% genetic and it was already predetermined I will be 6’2 if I ate enough to live to the next day. I honestly believe bones don’t need that much to grow and anyone who blames their height, frame, or facial structure on lack of nutrition or exercise is coping for bad genes.

eat ur parents