How big should neck be?

G

GymCelNeckPill

Bronze
I've been training neck for a while now making some good progress. Recently my family started bullying me that my head will soon become one with my neck.
So my question is how big should my neck be compared to my head?

you cant make it larger only thicker

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
I've been training neck for a while now making some good progress. Recently my family started bullying me that my head will soon become one with my neck.
as wide as ur jawline

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd, Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Danish_Retard, JosephGarrot123 and 2 others
Hey dude Im also focusing on my neck since the last 3 weeks. Progress has been good but not great - bit disappointed because people said that neck muscles grow really quick because usually theyre so disengaged.

Would you mind sharing your routine?

I just lie down on a bench, put a weight on my head and do lifts (8-reps x 4 sets of each of front, back, side-left, side-right)

6a00d83451960269e20105362bcd71970c-320wi

Ideal neck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 22080 and thereallegend
this is ideal

• Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Hey dude Im also focusing on my neck since the last 3 weeks. Progress has been good but not great - bit disappointed because people said that neck muscles grow really quick because usually theyre so disengaged.

Would you mind sharing your routine?

I just lie down on a bench, put a weight on my head and do lifts (8-reps x 4 sets of each of front, back, side-left, side-right)
I do it the same way except I do 20 reps with lower weight because I am scared I will injure my neck with heavier weights.
And I do front, back 4x then switch to left, right 4x.
Used to it every other day but now I just do it once or twice a day.

Once or twice a week*

17-19" is probably ideal for average height/average build man

• +1
Reactions: Slob
How quickly did you see your neck widen? I have a skinny ass neck and I heard it responds quick.

Personally I'd say as wide as your jaw but a little bit under will also look good.

18-21 inches.

18 inches can be achieved within 1 year for most guys, and 21 inches after a few years of neck training.

For guys who started with a thick neck, they can probably reach 20-21 inches within 1 year.

Most guys who have a thick neck are at 18 inches, while those who have a very impressive massive neck like WWE wrestlers, are usually at around 21 inches.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E
if ur natty and lean then the answer is most likely wider than it is right now

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Imo, only grow the sides of the neck for width, and grow it to the point where the edge of the face aligns with the neck

as wide as your jaw or else it’ll look ogre