How birthcontroll changes women tendencies

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
Intressting thread

-Women find feminine men more attractive when on the pill

-it is real because of a simple mechanism! how birth control works is by making the woman's body think it's already pregnant, that way the body prevents another pregnancy. but being pregnant normally effects everything else, including emotions. if a woman is pregnant, she will be more attached to the man because she needs him to raise the baby. birth control mimics this and causes them to fall for men they wouldn't otherwise.

-From what I've read, and the stories my wife tells me of her friends who were on it, it's very true. It does something to women's hormones to the point that when they get off them, their partner doesn't smell right and their little mannerisms piss them off. Best way they were able to describe it is, not even joking, their male partners seemed too effeminate to the women after they got off birth control.

-it fucks with women’s hormones and usually has the effect of killing sex drive. So they might get with a man who is mediocre or bad in terms sex appeal on the pill. Then when they get off their sex drive goes through the ceiling and they find they want to get pounded by chad and not the poor fool their with

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and Ken
Tldr: the body of women on birthcontrollpill thinks its pregnant therefore they prefer feminine men.
Women have less sex drive on pills, when they get of it comes back

• +1
Reactions: thecel and YKZ

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 1901
This only applies to the mannerisms of the guy. It doesn't change their standards on looks

Ya birth control is bad. Selfishly I like it because I can fuck raw but it really does fuck with a woman’s hormones, I’ve seen it first hand.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and hiwasuwor