How can a maxilla like that even exist?

It'snotover

It'snotover

LOOKS MAFIA AND COCKOLOGISM FOR LIFE
Screenshot 20220924 183053 Instagram

I've never seen such an upper maxilla like that to any other person, male or female, that's fucking crazy. He also is the only person that has a long and forward grown mandible in psl, even o'pry mandible is a bit downward grown. Barrett couldn't have an high appeal, but from an aesthetic point of view his face is a masterpiece and pics like that shows it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, scrunchables, Psychophilly and 6 others
View attachment 1881575
I've never seen such an upper maxilla like that to any other person, male or female, that's fucking crazy. He also is the only person that has a long and forward grown mandible in psl, even o'pry mandible is a bit downward grown. Barrett couldn't have an high appeal, but from an aesthetic point of view his face is a masterpiece and pics like that shows it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and FrenchChad
View attachment 1881575
It's not projected enough. He is looking up and his head is forward frauding his head length

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JoshuaAccept, BrahminBoss, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
He bonesmashed

looks feminine af

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
low hyoidcel it's over

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
looks feminine af
Who cares, his maxilla looks like comes from some statue. That's impressive. Imagine having a maxilla like that, you would mog 99% of the men. So fuckin beautiful

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, try2beme, Deleted member 32973 and 3 others
It's not projected enough. He is looking up and his head is forward frauding his head length
He is frauding but i don't see how he doesn't have a projected enough maxilla. If he doesn't have one then nobody does. Could you make a morph of him with a more projected maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Just come out of the closet already faggot

• Ugh..
Barret is overrated.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, try2beme, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
View attachment 1881575
Nicki Minaj have better upper maxilla than Barrett though yet people don’t appreciate her because of racism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, the MOUSE and aspiringexcel
Theres more to maxilla than forward projection in a side profile

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and It'snotover
Cillian Murphy and Vinnie Hacker have it. It’s rare but not special.

Like what else is there too a maxilla besides forward projection, I just guessed
A lot more
Like lateral projection for example

View attachment 1881575
frog side profile

Brutal bump for a thread of my old gone bluecel days:feelswhy::feelswhy:

View attachment 1881575
Nigga his mandible is downward grown too antegonial notch

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 32486
Nigga his mandible is downward grown too antegonial notch
His jaw is downward grown to some extent, you can see that also because his ramus is short(his low set ears make it looking even shorter than it really is) in that pic he was frauding with head tilted up but his maxilla is top tier from every angle, hard to find someone that has a better maxilla than him.

His jaw is downward grown to some extent, you can see that also because his ramus is short(his low set ears make it looking even shorter than it really is) in that pic he was frauding with head tilted up but his maxilla is top tier from every angle, hard to find someone that has a better maxilla than him.
nicki minaj or some tribesman from africa

rateher upper maxilla

Answer faggot

Wtf Barrett’s maxilla way better than them both
Nope. Just look at the side profiles. Jordan’s Maxilla is overrated and nothing special. It’s still top tier though.

Nope. Just look at the side profiles. Jordan’s Maxilla is overrated and nothing special. It’s still top tier though.
it’s more than just projection of the maxilla
theirs horizontal development which Barrett has way better than them both I’m sure giving him deeper set eye sockets

Just jerked off and came on my wall AMA

it’s more than just projection of the maxillaView attachment 2484257 View attachment 2484260theirs horizontal development which Barrett has way better than them both I’m sure giving him deeper set eye sockets
Read what you wrote again and see if that even makes sense. A wider face (maxilla) isn’t going to make your eyes deeper. That doesn’t make sense. Barrett has a wider face, so what? Forward growth-wise he isn’t special.

Read what you wrote again and see if that even makes sense. A wider face (maxilla) isn’t going to make your eyes deeper. That doesn’t make sense. Barrett has a wider face, so what? Forward growth-wise he isn’t special.
Wdym, he has amazing forward growth. He’s way more forward grown than either of those men. Only someone like Nicki minaj or African tribesman has more forward growth than barrett

What do his parents look like

because he is a gay frauder

View attachment 1881575
Giga long horse face maxilla

• JFL
What makes it beautiful in your opinion

Who cares, his maxilla looks like comes from some statue. That's impressive. Imagine having a maxilla like that, you would mog 99% of the men. So fuckin beautiful
its his high mass rounded out zygos you mean??? similar to ramirez most men have flat cheeks

View attachment 1881575
would you shed a tear if you saw him in person

View attachment 1881575
how would this be measdured? it is not just cheekbones because there are people with good ones yet still not gl. Whhat would barretts maxilla look like next to average?

wdym 1 the only other person with better maxilla nicki minaj not many people on planet

View attachment 1881575
Why not Make same post on Ramirez because it applied to him too just earlier

View attachment 1881575
He stills have more bf tha me

@LeonidasGui did Barrett maxilla ever bring tears to your eyes because so beautiful