How can I become a detective without education?

Deleted member 20452

Deleted member 20452

Silver
I have very high analytical skills, sensitive intuition, I quickly grasp everything on the fly. There were many moments in my life when I identified someone who was lying with a serious stuff and exposed him. At the moment I work as a software developer, but this actually doesn't interest me much anymore, i do it mostly for money.

As a geek, in my free time I do hacking (I take participation in hackathons in russia and worldwide). All my life I have been reading materials about criminals, what drives them, about the tricks that were used to catch the criminal. I think each of you at least once watched a video on YouTube about some kind of case, but I literally spend most of my free time at work studying police cases and working with the data provided.

Why? I think that's what actually will make my life fulfilling, i have speculated on this a lot. I would like to work in the investigation department or, more preferably, as a private detective, but this is very difficult to do due to the lack of background in that area.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, subhuman incel, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
I have very high analytical skills, sensitive intuition, I quickly grasp everything on the fly. There were many moments in my life when I identified someone who was lying with a serious stuff and exposed him. At the moment I work as a software developer, but this actually doesn't interest me much anymore, i do it mostly for money.

As a geek, in my free time I do hacking (I take participation in hackathons in russia and world). All my life I have been reading materials about criminals, what drives them, about the tricks that were used to catch the criminal. I think each of you at least once watched a video on YouTube about some kind of case, but I literally spend most of my free time at work studying police cases and working with the data provided.

Why? I think that's what actually will make my life fulfilling, i have speculated on this a lot. I would like to work in the investigation department or, more preferably, as a private detective, but this is very difficult to do due to the lack of background in that area.
exam

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777 and Deleted member 20452
Most private investigators learn the craft from somebody who is already established in the field. Go find a PI and offer them something of value that would make them consider apprectincing you.

Most private investigators learn the craft from somebody who is already established in the field. Go find a PI and offer them something of value that would make them consider apprectincing you.
Idk where you from but this doesn't work in russia, i have to win a green card first so i can get in touch with american investigators

Bros been watching too much tv.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Idk where you from but this doesn't work in russia, i have to win a green card first so i can get in touch with american investigators
My knowledge is based on UK private investigation. I'm sure it's a lot different in Russia where Putin will have you cut, drawn and quartered if he suspects you're a spy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
Most actually worked for the Police, FBI, or other agencies where they learned their craft.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370