How can I chemically or physically widen my clavicles?

Deleted member 11548

Deleted member 11548

Bronze
Chemically?

To physically widen just train your delts and shoulder. Or get Clavicle lengthening

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Try injecting DHT, and after a few months report back.:p Avoid taking finasteride or dutasteride because it might kill any gains.

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Lux
I remember a really good guide by chintuck but can't find it

clavicle lengthening

I remember a really good guide by chintuck but can't find it
>chintuck
>good guide

pick one

and btw OP

you can get surgery to lengthen clavicles or inject hgh (which I doubt you will do) so just train your delts.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9819 and gamma
this is the one I was thinking of

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
>chintuck
>good guide

pick one

and btw OP

you can get surgery to lengthen clavicles or inject hgh (which I doubt you will do) so just train your delts.
Currently taking aromasin mk677 and some other shit while swimming 3x times a week.

I’ll do this for a year since I’m 18, if nothing happens, then I’ll just inject igf-1 des into delts

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
in short, if your still a youngish guy (under 21) roid + hgh + anti estrogen to keep clavicle plates open for longer. you should also train shoulders religiously.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Currently taking aromasin mk677 and some other shit while swimming 3x times a week.

I’ll do this for a year since I’m 18, if nothing happens, then I’ll just inject igf-1 des into delts
igf-des is the more location based igf right? diff from lr3? seems interesting. wonder how long of a course you would need to see significant growth stimulation.

there are two ways
1 - bodybuilding to increase deltoids
2 - reincarnationmaxxing

I have never seen a result of clavicle lengthening surgery, I would be glad if it worked

igf-des is the more location based igf right? diff from lr3? seems interesting. wonder how long of a course you would need to see significant growth stimulation.
yes its location based

im turning 19 this july so i got some time, definitely on aromasin and shit.

thoughts on doing a 4 month test heavy cycle to see if i get any growth from that with the igf 1 des?

yes its location based

im turning 19 this july so i got some time, definitely on aromasin and shit.

thoughts on doing a 4 month test heavy cycle to see if i get any growth from that with the igf 1 des?
yeye good shit, defnitely focus on upping your gh levels. look into CJC DAC and ipamorelin/ cjc dac in combination with mk677. can get igf-1 levelscomparable to growth hormone. Test will certainly help with frame growth, but a lot of it could also be delt growth from it so it might be hard to judge gains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11548
yeye good shit, defnitely focus on upping your gh levels. look into CJC DAC and ipamorelin/ cjc dac in combination with mk677. can get igf-1 levelscomparable to growth hormone. Test will certainly help with frame growth, but a lot of it could also be delt growth from it so it might be hard to judge gains.
U think I should run a test/mk/cjc/ aromasin cycle at the same time? Might fuck me over but it also might just completely overload the body and force it to grow frame if I swim while doing it since the repetitive motion of swimming while wear down clavicles?

U think I should run a test/mk/cjc/ aromasin cycle at the same time? Might fuck me over but it also might just completely overload the body and force it to grow frame if I swim while doing it since the repetitive motion of swimming while wear down clavicles?
thats a pretty good cycle if you can afford it. would recommend you start lifting seriously too. if you can afford it, go for it. you'll probably wanna stay on test tho ngl.

If i was trying to grow taller, i would not use roids, i guess they should hinder your clavicle growth too. You can't really control estrogen properly on your first cycle, you need bloodwork, waiting, testing, and whatnot.
Swimming as much as you can, and using hgh peptides + AI is the way to go. Don't overdo the AI. And get more peptide combos for more hgh.
Hit the gym to grow those lateral delts, lats and upper back.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and WadlowMaxxing
I got wider after starting woking out my back and shoulders. Train these muscle groups and you will get wider:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I got wider after starting woking out my back and shoulders. Train these muscle groups and you will get wider:ogre:
same but that’s muscle growth not bone