How can I clear my skin up - first step of looksmaxing

L

lee101

Iron
I'm 20 years old but sun exposure seems to have fucked my skin up completely I've always looked better tanned but now I can't even tan my face only the neck down do I get a decent tan

Now I've got all types of blotches on my skin and freckles, I already paid £300 to get a mole removed on my right cheek I had since birth seen as it was unaesthetic asf. But in the pursuit of flawless skin which I view as the first step for any serious looksmaxer what should I be doing.

Me 9

for comparison here's some frauded pics of me how I'd like my skin to look:

Me 10

Me 11

with these pics I can do alright with girls on social media (especially Asian girls; my type) but I wanna be able to get women in real life. I'm a 20 year old virgin first year at uni I've cut off toxic habits like video games and hopefully soon fapping. I intend to spend the next year hardcore looksmaxing and completing my studies. I've already started gymcelling 2-3 times a week but this is mostly to get male friends as I currently have none and then eventually take part in sports like Thai boxing. This is so in a year's time my quality of life will drastically improve.

At the moment I'm trying to eat more water but generally struggling more than one litre, my diet and sleep have been pretty shit since starting uni. I try and use spot cream once a day and moisturize as well as shower every 1-2 days.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
You look like you were in the gay reg of hilter youth

• +1
Reactions: Zesto, Falimcel, blockofwood and 3 others
What I started doing is use an exfoliating cleanser 2-3 times a week, other than that bought a face wash and day and night creams (I use nivea urban detox essentials, about 15 euro for both creams), use the wash at least twice a day, once in the morning and apply day cream (it's a moisturizer as well) and once before sleeping and apply night cream. If your skin dries out during the day you can apply the day cream more than once.

• +1
Reactions: lee101
cleanser, vitamin c serum, sunscreen 30+ spf, retin-a at night every other day

Avoid sugar, milk and drink lots of water. Also exercise

This is the best skinmaxxing protocol.
QONVIyz

PCT without robust bone structure = gayfaced

over for snow niggers

you look like an older version of @Madness

gay face alien

try minocycline

?? Skin and face isnt your Problem.

You look like a twink. Need more muscles.

And do sth about your hair. In 3/4 it looks like you thinning and norwooding hardcore. You Need more volume this Haircut is looksminning you.

Face is fine, idk why you are putting shitty filters on though. Build your body up to make yourself look more high test, including neck training.

gay elliot rodger

You look like a Chad-twink
A chink if you will

avoid anything that isnt meat/cheese/milk

Imma fuck you bro no homo on my end

• +1
Reactions: Tr3way
?? Skin and face isnt your Problem.

You look like a twink. Need more muscles.

And do sth about your hair. In 3/4 it looks like you thinning and norwooding hardcore. You Need more volume this Haircut is looksminning you.

My hairline isn't ideal it's a norwood .5 or 1 since birth. I wouldn't say it's thin but it's very straight. Can biotin work for getting thicker hair? Also should I do something with my eyebrows/lashes. Trying to go to the gym at the moment focusing on nutrition and finding a best regime, only just started. Current stats are 55kg and 10% body fat. Worried to lose abs though even being built like a twink a lot of girls have complimented them.

so here's the body I'm currently working with

IMG 3032

other than working on chest which seems impossible what should I be aiming for?

Happy3

Yes really, stop dying your looks so fake.

Reminds me of ER when he wen through his little white boy phase.

• +1
Reactions: Tr3way