How can I learn how to fight? (Kickboxing vs Muay Thai etc etc?)

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I am working my legs, abs, neck, and cardio because I want to learn how to fight. I have very bad flexibility as well I can hardly even cross my legs whilst sitting down.

But ill do whatever it takes. Not a problem. Tell me a stretching routine, I'll do it. Tell me what muscles to work, I'll do it. Tell me where to go or what to watch to learn to fight, I'll do it.

I want to become a man, a warrior if I could one day earn that title. In this life we MUST succeed.

Please tell me how I can learn to fight. I think this is absolutely necessary as a man as it's OUR MAIN PURPOSE primally.

PXL 20221001 183630032MP

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Growth Plate and Prince88
its 90% genetics

when i weighted 65-70kg and had 10% bf i had much much harder punches, wrestling strength, grip strength etc than all of my mates etc

i always had punching machine record numbers and shit and outwrestled mates who were 20kg heavier and taller than me.

i never rly did any martial arts apart from street fights

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and eduardkoopman
Boxing is enough for self-defense and wrestling/judo as well because throws onto concrete ground will fuck the other person up. Wrestling will also help give mogger body.

i personally do mma classes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, wannaimprove and Hipcel
Boxing is enough for self-defense and wrestling/judo as well because throws onto concrete ground will fuck the other person up. Wrestling will also help give mogger body.

i personally do mma classes
Boxing is fine, but if you want to be a complete fighter you supplement it with Muay Thai, or do MMA/Kickboxing

Boxing is fine, but if you want to be a complete fighter you supplement it with Muay Thai, or do MMA/Kickboxing
i was strictly talking about what's the minimum for self-defense, but ofc to be complete fighter where you dedicate your life to it, you need the things you mentioned

agree, and mirin good attitude. Fighting training is pretty brutals. I been blue and in pain alot, from sparrings. Injuries are annoying also, but unavoidable.

Tell me a stretching routine, I'll do it.
home workouts, and compound excercises are very important. since the whole body needs to be strong. Have weak spots in body, and a good oponent fighter, that finds it, and he will keep hammering your weak spot and fuck you up.

Tell me where to go
need to find a local fighting club/fighting gym. to join. with good coaching.
or what to watch to learn to fight, I'll do it.
makes more sense after training, than watching shit beforehand
Please tell me how I can learn to fight.
only through practise and sparring. And after sparring, with matches,
I think this is absolutely necessary as a man as it's OUR MAIN PURPOSE primally.
I dunno about it being a purpose.
But it's nice to know, have a feeling. That one has some competence for a physical confrontation, for situatuions when some retarded dude decides to become violent for no justifiable reason.

MMA is the pinacle. Because it adds wrestling. Alot of fight, may end up on the ground. And boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, don't train you well if at all, for ground/grappling type of fights

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
I am working my legs, abs, neck, and cardio because I want to learn how to fight. I have very bad flexibility as well I can hardly even cross my legs whilst sitting down.

But ill do whatever it takes. Not a problem. Tell me a stretching routine, I'll do it. Tell me what muscles to work, I'll do it. Tell me where to go or what to watch to learn to fight, I'll do it.

I want to become a man, a warrior if I could one day earn that title. In this life we MUST succeed.

Please tell me how I can learn to fight. I think this is absolutely necessary as a man as it's OUR MAIN PURPOSE primally.

View attachment 1891697

Thanks.
Stretch every other day for 2 mins. Doing this will help you and 2 mins isnt alot. Learn boxing or kick boxing (best practical fighting + least amount of damage if you get hurt + most fun IMO) if u dont have a bag shadow box. Learn the basics first, jab, cross, left and right hook, uppercut. Basic movement ect.

Visit an MMA/Muay Thai/BJJ/Boxing gym and learn there nigga
Also watch fights of the very best fighters.
Here are some technical wizards in their respective sports

Muay thai:
Saenchai - 5'4 giant slayer (no excuse for manlet weaklings out there fr)
This guy crushes both western and eastern fighters twice his size

Samart - has a completely relaxed stance and posture in the ring. Almost looks bored most of the time. He's also WBC world champion in boxing.
- he's famous for incorporating boxing footwork in muay thai and using his teeps/front kick in the same manner as boxing jabs.

Special mentions:
Buakaw and Rodtang
Both fighters have tanky damage dealer style and fights head on like a bull.
Not my style but very impressive to watch. Would be terrifying to be an opponent.

Boxing:
Muhammad Ali - u know him

Floyd Mayweather - style centered upon evasion, footwork and counters. Focuses on scoring points generally.

Manny Pacquiao - style centered upon strong fast combinations done simultaneously with fast footwork. This nigga changes angles fast while simultaneously unleashing a flurry of punches.

Vasily Lomachenko - manny pacquiao footwork perfected.
This nigga lives in the matrix. Similar to muay thai fighter Samart. The one i mentioned above.

MMA
Jon jones - the best fighter to ever grace the UFC imo. Literal demon in the octagon. Extremely proficient striker despite his mainly wrestling background.
Expectedly, he's also a top notch wrestler.

Anderson Silva - this nigga does WING CHUN in the fucking octagon.
Showboating technical wizard. Quite possibly the most fun fightee ive watched in the UFC

Israel Adesanya - Silva 2.0.
Proficient striker, uses unusual timings and strings unpredictable combinations.
Changes stances very frequently.
- does weeb shit in the ring
- watches Naruto

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Elvisandreaa and Catawampus
Just buy a knife and then you don't need to use your body

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Growth Plate
Iirc from what I read about martial arts like a year ago, you have excellent proportions for it. Very short torso and long legs. Just like me. (You seen my body proportions before and you said yourself you're just like me last year)

Just buy a knife and then you don't need to use your body
When someone else has a knife and knows how to use it better it's over

It's important to learn knife fighting & krav maga to defend against it

Also learning how to use a gun & krav maga to defend against it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7

Tf is krav maga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531

Pepper spray>knife

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220

View attachment 1891697

Thanks.
Start whatever martial art is practiced the nearest to you, so you will spend the least time in going there and it wont impede u in other areas, plus less effort.
I stretch most of my body after each workout for like 30 mins, the most important thing is that u feel the stretch otherwise its not doing anything and you should try a different position.

• +1
DO NOT DO BOXING IT WILL RUIN FACE I'd say wrestling is safest and best one since grappling is ideal and most fights go to the ground also it won't ruin ur face u might get cauliflower ears if u do it for months tho

• JFL

View attachment 1891697

Thanks.
As a guy who's been practicing MMA, Kickboxing and BJJ for over a year let me tell you in a short sentence: Just start.

There's realy no shortcut to it, you just have to spar and learn to fix your errors, find your style etc. This comes from experience and listening to your coach.

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Yerico7, forevergymcelling and 3 others
i will learn kali arnis and aikido

Look up the moves that are banned from UFC

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
its 90% genetics

when i weighted 65-70kg and had 10% bf i had much much harder punches, wrestling strength, grip strength etc than all of my mates etc

i always had punching machine record numbers and shit and outwrestled mates who were 20kg heavier and taller than me.

i never rly did any martial arts apart from street fights
no way your saying learn how to fight and being good is genetics

no way your saying learn how to fight and being good is genetics
im saying it like telling a truecel to not cope with softmaxxes as its not worth it

either have good genetics and train or have bad genetics and a knife in ur pocket

im saying it like telling a truecel to not cope with softmaxxes as its not worth it

either have good genetics and train or have bad genetics and a knife in ur pocket
Bro wtf 😂 fighting is not genetic at all. I’m literally 5,5 and after like 1 month of training I was able to beat my 6,2 friend in boxing (and he had some training aswell) but before that I kept getting dogged on by my 5,9 friend. It’s not genetic at all, fighting is a skill and because the majority of people have never fought and the gap between people who have fought and those who haven’t is so big. Most people with 6 months of REAL training can beat 99% of people who haven’t fought. Obviously your not gonna beat the 380 pound 6,8 guy but that’s why you carry a blammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back