Just move to Monaco

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar and LowTrust
Or marry into Andorra 10% tax
Outside of marrying, its hard

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTrust
Switzerland or Andorra (i live 2h away from it in car, im going to move there soon)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
Or marry into Andorra 10% tax
Outside of marrying, its hard
my girlfriend is from Barcelona near andorra does that count? Or maybe she can larp as from andorra

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: inceI and Ragnar
my girlfriend is from Barcelona near andorra does that count? Or maybe she can larp as from andorra
It wont count , but def look into Androrra , if you can reside there 183 days a year , you pay minimal tax,no capital tax, no inheritance tax or no wealth tax either

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 26859 and LowTrust
It wont count , but def look into Androrra , if you can reside there 183 days a year , you pay minimal tax,no capital tax, no inheritance tax or no wealth tax either
thank you for the kind advice! Seems like it is worth looking into, but isn't there any other ways I could potentially avoid taxes? Such as putting majority of my money into a trust or something

• +1
Reactions: inceI
eat this ass

• So Sad
thank you for the kind advice! Seems like it is worth looking into, but isn't there any other ways I could potentially avoid taxes? Such as putting majority of my money into a trust or something
A number of loopholes, try and find a good accountant that has contacts in the movie industry , many countries allow you to " invest" in movies without paying any tax

• Love it
Make very little money.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Hellcat, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Look up your country´s laws regarding taxes and talk to an accountant so he can help you with it if you don´t know much about finance or laws, you can also put your money in crypto or assets that are hard to track down, or just send your money to South America or some kind of tax haven.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Also, in some countries, if you do "charity" or own some kind of religious organization you can get tax exemptions

• Woah
Try hakimis method

• Woah
You can diminish taxes to almost 0 by tax base reduction

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: inceI
Welfare benefits

This is how you know the faggots in government are just fucking you around. This has been the number one complaint from citizens for decades on in and still NOTHING!

BUT! DONOLD TRUMP!!!
WE HAVE TO GET DONOLD TRUMP OUT!
'He's holding us back from the good times!'

• JFL