How can I lose body fat?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
I’m getting kinda chubby from bulking and want to lose some body fat, my brother told me I have 20%+ body fat but don’t know if that’s true but is there a good way to lose body fat without losing gains?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
You should keep working out while in a caloric deficit, this way you won't lose much muscle if lose it at all, depending on the deficit

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I’m getting kinda chubby from bulking and want to lose some body fat, my brother told me I have 20%+ body fat but don’t know if that’s true but is there a good way to lose body fat without losing gains?
do what i do wake up in the morning make black coffee using coffee powder and hot water add a teaspoon of butter and one raw egg and mix then don't eat anything for hours you can eat almonds around 3-5 that will fill your tummy cause of the fibre then eat dinner

try mewing

• +1
Reactions: Anomaly
Eat less. Aim to loose about 1.5 lbs a week. If you cut faster then you'll loose more muscle mass.

loosing weight once you gained it is hard if you're not physically active, you need to stop eating like a pig and basically walk 10k steps a day minimum now to create a deficit.

So Step 1:
Calculate Maintenance calories for your height and weight and eat like 200 kcal below that

Step: Walk at least 10k steps a day along with regular exercise

starve yourself

This video has a ton of great information for what to do beyond the basics. It's hosted by a guy that is a professor of neurobiology and ophthalmology at Stanford School of Medicine.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w