How can I make the most amount of money while SEAmaxxing?

D

Deleted member 17585

Hardstyle is my only cope
Title, i am welding now at my community college on pell grant and i don't think trades will be in demand at all in SEA so idk wtf to do. I don't have much money but i only have so much time left since I'm turning 19 in a month. What should i do?

Tried teaching ? Like English?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
good question

Is that enough? I think freelance coding mogs.
you need skills and portfolio for that, which takes a while, prob can teach english tomorrow if you want and have an UG. If you dont have undergrad, you can only teach cambodia legally, or under the table in other SEA which means underpay and overworked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
you need skills and portfolio for that, which takes a while, prob can teach english tomorrow if you want and have an UG. If you dont have undergrad, you can only teach cambodia legally, or under the table in other SEA which means underpay and overworked.
How can i teach in cambodia and live good then? Or at least what can i expect

Have an online business.

I could move to Thailand and just fuck off with the cash I earn from my biz and not have to sell any of my stock but need to fix my acne scars first then I will

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Have an online business.

I could move to Thailand and just fuck off with the cash I earn from my biz and not have to sell any of my stock but need to fix my acne scars first then I will
How do i start an online business that i can actually earn money off of?

How do i start an online business that i can actually earn money off of?
You want me to spoon feed you all the answers dam nigga

You got the whole internet the greatest library in history yet you still asking questions

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You want me to spoon feed you all the answers dam nigga

You got the whole internet the greatest library in history yet you still asking questions
But good information is expensive :feelsbadman: