How can I scam redpillers?

D

Deleted member 23554

Deleting my account rn
they are the most hopeless niggers out there how can i scam them?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29, JovenCansao, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
Maybe you’re the hopeless nigga if u are asking others how to scam hopeless niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T4M, Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 19453 and 3 others
thats a good one i would go with you tbh, these guys cringe me as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Start a self improvement channel and claim all men can go from a 1 to a 10 if they buy your course. Then pay only fans models to hang out with you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
It's easier to scam them once you're at the top. They'll believe anything that the person they aspire to be says.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Take roids grow a beard. Rent a giant house and pay females to be in videos. Then offer a course to become like you or something gradually use the money to unironically become successful

Take roids grow a beard. Rent a giant house and pay females to be in videos. Then offer a course to become like you or something gradually use the money to unironically become successful
Dan blizarian max

do multiple roids and claim your results are from ancestral living and that you're here to uplift lost young men. then blow all the money you can on making your own supplement brand and on attention whoring on social media