Serious How can I stop hating women (and people in general)

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Wizard
Time online
11d 21h 13m
I automatically hate most normies and women especially before even getting to know them. Even when I had a gf I still hated most women how can I stop hating them so much. I feel physically sick when I have to talk to women who I do not know well

TraumatisedOgre

TraumatisedOgre

Zephir
Time online
260d 17h 6m

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
Time online
29d 5h 10m
Witheredly90 said:
I automatically hate most normies and women especially before even getting to know them. Even when I had a gf I still hated most women how can I stop hating them so much. I feel physically sick when I have to talk to women who I do not know well
Find a good coping mechanism and lessen the mental stress tbh. Gymmaxxing, Anime, Clubs etc.

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Wizard
Time online
11d 21h 13m
Sny said:
Find a good coping mechanism and lessen the mental stress tbh. Gymmaxxing, Anime, Clubs etc.
The gym is the only reason I have not beat someone to a bloody pulp yet. I think of all my resentment and push myself to exertion.

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
Time online
29d 5h 10m
Witheredly90 said:
The gym is the only reason I have not beat someone to a bloody pulp yet. I think of all my resentment and must myself to exertion.
Yeah it's a pretty good way of putting out your frustration. You could also try to find ways to moneymaxx, envision yourself playing life like a video game on hard difficulty(sounds a but bluepilled but it should work). Once you accumulate enough resources you can focus on properly on your looksmaxx journey and hopefully live a better life.

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Wizard
Time online
11d 21h 13m
Sny said:
Even with lifting I can't get rid of the bad thoughts I have. I obviously can't allude to them here :lul: but they are very invasive the gym is probably the only outlet I have that works.

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Wizard
Time online
11d 21h 13m
Sny said:
Yeah it's a pretty good way of putting out your frustration. You could also try to find ways to moneymaxx, envision yourself playing life like a video game on hard difficulty(sounds a but bluepilled but it should work). Once you accumulate enough resources you can focus on properly on your looksmaxx journey and hopefully live a better life.
Money won't make me happy tbh... There really are only 2 surgeries that will do anything dramatic anything else will make me look worse not better. Even if I was a chad I would still have the cognitive dissidence of a man who was alienated for a decade.

I know it sounds like a cope but looks are no longer even my biggest issue it is just alienation. I feel like I never belong even when I manage to "fit in" it is all a ruse. Money only can help if you are a poorfag or you have something dramatic wrong with you (your nose is fucked up or something specific throws off your facial harmony) I have no serious deformities like that mainly mental ones from my childhood and adolsences

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Wizard
Time online
11d 21h 13m
Pythagoras said:
Ask on here ofc xD
Who else would I ask my mom? That is literally the only other woman I talk with a lot.

>Hey mom how can I stop hating women KEK

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Wizard
Time online
11d 21h 13m
Pythagoras said:
Ask your heart :oops:
It no longer exists... All that is left is bitterness and resentment.

BloatmaxxManlet2021

BloatmaxxManlet2021

Trainee
Time online
4d 4h 16m
Witheredly90 said:
It no longer exists... All that is left is bitterness and resentment.
Well the only thing I would say is to be self aware, are you marriage material? I am a schizoaffective man that’s sterile and I’m broke, plus I’m 5’9. But forgiveness and understanding is key. You need to know that hypergamy is just the way it is. You need to let go of the need for women and just understand where they are coming from. Maybe you should join a church or religious group and learn that God loves you and you are special to him. Let go of the hate by knowing how they are and improve yourself to where you are marriage material. Therapy can only fix so much so try to just hear what I’m saying. Sorry for the rant

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Wizard
Time online
11d 21h 13m
BloatmaxxManlet2021 said:
I am a schizoaffective man that’s sterile and I’m broke
How are you sterile at like 20?

Also I get what you mean I gotta focus on myself but still the resentment does not go away. It wasn't so bad but now that I am in University I have no place to retreat to I miss my house at least I had a nice place to come back to after school or hanging out with friends now I just have a closet with a bed (essentially a prison cell)

Cali Yuga

Cali Yuga

Zephir
Time online
68d 4h 44m
smash your head against the wall or smoke weed a lot until your brain stops being able to perceive reality correctly

BloatmaxxManlet2021

BloatmaxxManlet2021

Trainee
Time online
4d 4h 16m
Witheredly90 said:
How are you sterile at like 20?

Also I get what you mean I gotta focus on myself but still the resentment does not go away. It wasn't so bad but now that I am in University I have no place to retreat to I miss my house at least I had a nice place to come back to after school or hanging out with friends now I just have a closet with a bed (essentially a prison cell)
Well I’m sterile because of a law on mental illness that you need a vasectomy in order to get SSI, it’s a bullshit law but that’s what my doc told me, I’m 30 now. Yeah I feel really bad for you. You got me though. Do you have a dakimakura? And in your college what clubs do you want to join? I think friends may come first and you may, hate to say it, need your school counselor to help

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

eyes bulging with imagined riches
Time online
197d 10h 35m
Damn that's so edgy and quirky.

PikachuCandy

PikachuCandy

Permian-Cretaceous mogger but Incel now
Time online
112d 9h 38m
Witheredly90 said:
You can't.
It's your biology.

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Wizard
Time online
11d 21h 13m
hate to say it, need your school counselor to help
I don't trust therapists or government officials how can a 105 IQ middle aged white woman understand me. The medical community and psychology community have let me down time and time again.

Also I really didn't know they could legally sterilize people. In my opinion everyone on welfare should have to pick between government services or having their fertility intact.

BloatmaxxManlet2021

BloatmaxxManlet2021

Trainee
Time online
4d 4h 16m
Witheredly90 said:
I don't trust therapists or government officials how can a 105 IQ middle aged white woman understand me. The medical community and psychology community have let me down time and time again.

Also I really didn't know they could legally sterilize people. In my opinion everyone on welfare should have to pick between government services or having their fertility intact.
Idk tbh my doctor advised it so now I am sterile. I still have all junk so don’t worry.
Witheredly90 said:

idk to be honest that’s what my crooked doctor told me. Don’t worry it still works lol. Anyways trust me you need to get a male doctor as a preference if that’s the case. I once believed therapy was bs until I was hospitalized. Now I’m good and my meds help me not hallucinate. I believe it can help you. You mean and having their fertility intact, I don’t want to assume you’re being offensive. I feel for you though

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Wizard
Time online
11d 21h 13m
Idk tbh my doctor advised it so now I am sterile. I still have all junk so don’t worry.

idk to be honest that’s what my crooked doctor told me. Don’t worry it still works lol. Anyways trust me you need to get a male doctor as a preference if that’s the case. I once believed therapy was bs until I was hospitalized. Now I’m good and my meds help me not hallucinate. I believe it can help you. You mean and having their fertility intact, I don’t want to assume you’re being offensive. I feel for you though
No I meant like a benevolent form of eugenics. I know it sounds cruel but mankind has suspended the laws of nature that limited population and more importantly acted as a filter event for survival.

I am already on adderall which screwed me over not getting on more meds SSRIs are one of the worst meds you can go on.

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Fornication favors the bold
Time online
40d 2h 58m
Dont worry op. Misogyny and misanthropy are signs of open eyes and a functioning intelligence.

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Wizard
Time online
11d 21h 13m
Amexmaxx said:
misanthropy
I feel that more then Racism, Sexism, and Bigotry. Although all of them are fun to do:lul:

BloatmaxxManlet2021

BloatmaxxManlet2021

Trainee
Time online
4d 4h 16m
Witheredly90 said:
No I meant like a benevolent form of eugenics. I know it sounds cruel but mankind has suspended the laws of nature that limited population and more importantly acted as a filter event for survival.

I am already on adderall which screwed me over not getting on more meds SSRIs are one of the worst meds you can go on.
Ok that’s fine if that’s what you feel I take no offense. Yeah I wish I can help you. I don’t know what to do for you but I think you’re situation is at a rut. I’m here for you if you need any assistance. I’m sorry you feel so bad. Just know you’re one of us

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Wizard
Time online
11d 21h 13m
FastBananaCEO said:
Damn that's so edgy and quirky.
I know right I am just so quirky I am built different I am a sigma male.