How can people be incel in USA?

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
My friend went there and the very first day he got approached by 2 women who told him to take them on a date. When he rejected they literally offered him sex in their houses.

He is htn 6'1 gymmaxed with good lean physique and above average face. Back in my country even chads are rarely approached but they find success regardless because it's still easy on tinder and etc as chads in all places. (unless it's a party or alcohol etc etc). American women just don't care.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister, justinzayn, Deleted member 31562 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Roquefort, House Lannister and 3 others
Tales, ur friend has to be either chad or rlly lucky

ik ppl in the USA are more open to talking and socializing but that ain’t happening

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Roquefort, justinzayn and 6 others

ik ppl in the USA are more open to talking and socializing but that ain’t happening
Guess he is Chad then. Although according to PSL he would be htn gymmaxed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Guess he is Chad then. Although according to PSL he would be htn gymmaxed.
That explains it htn gymmaxed if he’s also tall it’s GG

also depending on the places he got approached if it’s Clubs etc where girls approach ppl

but again that could happen in any western country

Also I know for a fact he is not larping because I let him use my place for some of his lays. + He shows me insta convos etc. I basically black pilled him a few years ago and now we just cage and laugh at how he texts women on IG and tinder and still gets laid. Although ofc not all women are the same and easy but many are for him.

That explains it htn gymmaxed if he’s also tall it’s GG

also depending on the places he got approached if it’s Clubs etc where girls approach ppl

but again that could happen in any western country
It happened in a super market

Western countries are ez people on here are just autistic with no social skill

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 28541, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
let me guess hes white or nordic

getting girls here is easy im just mentally deformed or something and cant have normal conversations im not NT

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
How can you be indel in India?!? I've seen subhuman monkey looking curries with thicc gfs

i wanna know their ethnicity and where they english speakers?
Idk that much tbh. They were obviously talking in English it's USA. what else? But their race/ ethnicity idk tbh il ask him when I see him

Idk that much tbh. They were obviously talking in English it's USA. what else? But their race/ ethnicity idk tbh il ask him when I see him
thats weird if this is true your friends a chad ive never seen a girl ask a man for sex unless drunk or high or hes statusmaxxed

As a 16 year old in the US your just chattin shit atp. Even my legitimate Chad friend has never had a girl be that direct with Jim irl and he’s been slaying since 7th grade.

• Hmm...
Exact same thing happened with my 6’1 HTN gymmaxed friend when he went to the us jfl

• +1
As a 16 year old in the US your just chattin shit atp. Even my legitimate Chad friend has never had a girl be that direct with Jim irl and he’s been slaying since 7th grade.
Because kids don't have same sex appeal of a young adult?