Stealing

• +1
Reactions: watah, Acion and uglysub8male
sell feet pics to simps on discord

• +1
Reactions: Acion
larping disability if uscel

it isnt? so many niggers are on welfare/ disability for muhhhh depression
They are making me go thru trials rn im seeing a psych from social security to determine if i actually have a personality disorders...

• +1
Reactions: watah and chudlite
Rob banks

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and cooldude1231
They are making me go thru trials rn im seeing a psych from social security to determine if i actually have a personality disorders...
mirin remember to check up on the DSM-5 to make sure you qualify for the disorder, i plan to hop on disability soon too, i wanna work under the table after so i can save up for hardmaxing

hows the process like?

mirin remember to check up on the DSM-5 to make sure you qualify for the disorder, i plan to hop on disability soon too, i wanna work under the table after so i can save up for hardmaxing

hows the process like?
I'm already diagnosed but they are jewish an giv tax money to pedos. Honestly just waiting so far for about 11 months and within that 11 month span for me was waiting to be accepted, for u tho depending on your problems u might need to re appeal for said "disability". I got accepted without an appeal bc of obv personality disorder diagnoses'.

TLDR: it's just waiting and having to verify the same shit over an over

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
I'm already diagnosed but they are jewish an giv tax money to pedos. Honestly just waiting so far for about 11 months and within that 11 month span for me was waiting to be accepted, for u tho depending on your problems u might need to re appeal for said "disability". I got accepted without an appeal bc of obv personality disorder diagnoses'.

TLDR: it's just waiting and having to verify the same shit over an over
which personality disorder if you dont mind me asking? i want to do the same in the future

• +1
which personality disorder if you dont mind me asking? i want to do the same in the future
I have schizotypal with bpd traits an aspd.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and chudlite
I have schizotypal with bpd traits an aspd.
ah itll be hard larping all of those maybe ill try something else, do they give disability for just depression?

• +1
You dont, just life off your parents

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
ah itll be hard larping all of those maybe ill try something else, do they give disability for just depression?
Erm u can try for ptsd, adhd, aspergers.

• +1
Low iq question

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Erm u can try for ptsd, adhd, aspergers.
adhd seems easy, im actually reading at the social security administration blue book and BPD is on here, this should be plausible