how come easturn europeos eat so healthy yet look so hideous?

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
they told me you are what you eat, i remember when i was seeing a balkan girl i used to meet up with her friends and they all used to tell me british are so unhealthy and eat and rink shit , they always used to cook everything frtom scratch in the house and told me theres no factory farms in the balkans

i always thought thats great, but why are you a puffy faced midget with no hair then?

to be honest i think healthy eating is projection for ill health, your body tells you when you cant handle certain foods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, Deleted member 16279, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
Idk man, maybe it’s the dog shit economy and no prospects for a prosperous career taking a toll on their mental health? Maybe it’s the matcho culture where taking care of your skin is gay? Maybe it’s the confirmation bias that the only ones you see in England are old?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, janoycresva, PenileFacialSurgery and 3 others
That's just propaganda. Chad could literally eat shit and be more attractive than us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Chadeep
Dinarid pheno failos hard.
But tbh men in the Balkans are usually tall and masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 1551 and 1 other person
They don't eat healthy lmao. They still eat chocolate and sweets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 2 others
80% genetics and 20% environment. If your mum smoked and drunk gallons when she was pregnant obviously she would give birth to a Subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, Borneon_Tyger and 1 other person
@Pietrosiek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
Foreign genetics in the genepool(turkish, arab), half of the people I see are mouthbreathers or just slav genetics being shit in general idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 2peasinapod
when you have had enough, chad keeps drinking !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 1551 and 1 other person
They don't eat healthy lmao. They still eat chocolate and sweets.

they eat extremely healthy by uk standards, mainly becasue they need to fuel 10 hour days picking up beetroot in clay soils

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans

D65

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Krezo
I believe that I know the reason why you despise Balkans so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I believe that I know the reason why you despise Balkans so much

LOL if you are so tunnel visioned you have failed to realise the entire world thinks balkans are subhuman, including your own females

• +1
LOL if you are so tunnel visioned you have failed to realise the entire world thinks balkans are subhuman, including your own females
Objective thinking. I'm not from Balkans.

Your ex-girlfriend from Balkans cheated on you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 1464
Objective thinking. I'm not from Balkans.

Your ex-girlfriend from Balkans cheated on you

she wanted to marry me actually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328 and LordGodcat

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ElliotRodgerJr
they told me you are what you eat, i remember when i was seeing a balkan girl i used to meet up with her friends and they all used to tell me british are so unhealthy and eat and rink shit , they always used to cook everything frtom scratch in the house and told me theres no factory farms in the balkans

i always thought thats great, but why are you a puffy faced midget with no hair then?

to be honest i think healthy eating is projection for ill health, your body tells you when you cant handle certain foods
They have shit pheno.....Iam from balkan and I have never seen someone who is higher than 5/8 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 2peasinapod
The diet in Eastern Europe is now completely westernized, it's no different than in the other countries. Also, during the communist era, food was scarce and rationed, people born during that period are shorter than those born after...

• +1
Marriage with such a low-life Balkan would surely heavily damage your pedigree

ding ding
The diet in Eastern Europe is now completely westernized, it's no different than in the other countries. Also, during the communist era, food was scarce and rationed, people born during that period are shorter than those born after...

do you have mcdonalds there now?

• +1
ding ding

do you have mcdonalds there now?
now? Dude there is mcdonalds, kfc and all other kinds of bullshit ever since the fall of communism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ElliotRodgerJr