How come stacy is never with chad, and chad is never with stacy?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
I NEVER ever see a chad (which tbh i’ve only seen a chad 1-2 times) with a stacy, usually like some HTB. Vice versa, stacy is always with a htn/low chadlite that’s usually fashionmaxxed or has some sort of other appeal.

Can someone explain this? I’m not sure as to why this happens

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Chads are rare and stacies are rare
A chad finding a stacy and being them being attracted to each other enough to be in a relationship? How rare would that be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, AverageTevvezFan, ROTTING and 5 others
i go outside and spend 2-3 hours minimum outside wirh friends etc, daily, and everytime psl autism is disproven. i rarely ever see ACTUAL looksmatched couples, even when i sit and stare at their ratios like an autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ROTTING, sibience and 2 others
You're acting like 6 psl and over people are all over the place.
The actual statistics for a guy and a girl over 6 crossing paths is extremely low.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Gandy, Oberyn and 1 other person
A chad finding a stacy and being them being attracted to each other enough to be in a relationship? How rare would that be.
with online dating wouldn’t it be common?

• +1
The actual statistics for a guy and a girl over 6 crossing paths is extremely low.
just saw 1 giga stacy and 1 chad this week

You overrate women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, n0rthface, subhuman incel and 5 others
Wow we wrote the same thing simultaneously. Truly do great minds think alike.
I am glad you're my colleague in BBC research :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and AscendingHero
Wow we wrote the same thing simultaneously. Truly do great minds think alike.
I am glad you're my colleague in BBC research :Comfy:
anything to help other races escape this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Online dating just isn't the same is it
maybe.
my stacylite mom says she would never use tinder because "all the guys on there just want to fuck"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ascension and LooksOrDeath
maybe.
my stacylite mom says she would never use tinder because "all the guys on there just want to fuck"
I would gladly fuck your mom

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ascension and LooksOrDeath
I would gladly fuck your mom
:hnghn:

not to mention my htb/low stacylite schoolmates also mention how "tinder is shit"
and they would rather gladly choose dating someone in their school then someone off tinder

just an anecdote though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, LooksOrDeath and jaw_is_law
not to mention my htb/low stacylite schoolmates also mention how "tinder is shit"
and they would rather gladly choose dating someone in their school then someone off tinder

just an anecdote though
its crazy how women swipe left on 99% of guys and say "muh tinder is shit"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Germania, ascension and 1 other person
its crazy how women swipe left on 99% of guys and say "muh tinder is shit"
should i make a stacy tinder profile and see my competition?

• JFL
A Stacey doesn't necessarily have a Chad as her looks threshold. Often HTN/Chad-Lites who have social status within their social circle can date them.

• +1
Reactions: Pit, Deleted member 21620 and Kroker

This.

I see model tier guys maybe twice a year in public. They stick out like a sore thumb from the masses of average guys, fat guys and HTN's.

This forum grossly exaggerates how common they are.
Those legitimate 'chads' are extremely rare to see in real life. Like a very rare colorful animal or bird in the wild.

Why do you think they instantly gain 5 million views if they make an IG post or TikTok?
Because they are so incredibly rare to see in real life!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Prince88, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
Because both are rare, and stacies dont like LTR ing men that are just as good looking or better looking than them, because they want the attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Gandy and ascension
i go outside and spend 2-3 hours minimum outside wirh friends etc, daily, and everytime psl autism is disproven. i rarely ever see ACTUAL looksmatched couples, even when i sit and stare at their ratios like an autist
Psl autism is not disproven.
Try to see it like this. The goal of looksmaxing is to gather the lust of females.

If you see unlooksmatched couples it just means(assuming she mogs him) that she settled for him while browsing for something else in her DMs, or on nights out with the girls etc.
She could have settled for an uglier guy because of many reasons some of them being:
-he is rich
-he lays pipe like a mf
-he has a bright future of some sorts(future surgeon, basketball scholarship, just got admitted to Harvard)
-she does not like being single and knows that being in an LTR does not stop her from browsing so why not get the best of both worlds.

If he mogs her it means:
-she probably thinks they are looksmatched cause all girls grossly overestimate their SMV.
-he probably has some kind of failo(poor, autism, small dick, bluepilled to the bone marrow)

In conclusion, do not believe that unlooksmatched couples disprove the fundamental beliefs of this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 21620
Prime female have more SMV than men, thus all the best looking men are already in a relationship + too busy fucking Beckies all around.

Foids don't like be single for more than 2-3 years they both despised being single or fucked and dumped by Chads so they end up in a LTR with an NT statusmaaxxed Normie instead or HTN if they are lucky.

I always see NT maaxxed Normies competiting against other statusmaaxxed Normies for Beckies. HTN or Chadlites are always in a LTR and that was easy for them to get.

That's why being non NT or status failo is always a looksmin that only Chadlite/HTN can afford by dating down.

• JFL