How common are chads?

In a group of 1000 random guys, how many are chads or better?

• 0-1: 0.0-0.1% of the population

• 1-5: 0.1-0.5% of the population

• 5-10: 0.5-1.0% of the population

• 10-30: 1-3% of the population

• 30-50: 3-5% of the population

• 50-100: 5-10% of the population

• 100-200: 10-20% of the population

• >200: >20% of the population

Results are only viewable after voting.
Telemachus

Telemachus

Bronze
Title. How common do you think a chad is? I haven't seen one in public in a very long time. Even chadlites are hard to come by. What do you all think? In a group of 1000 random guys, how many are chads? My guess is anywhere from 1 in 100 to 1 in 1000, probably around in 1 in 300, so 3.

Before anyone does it, I think appealing to the normal distribution is dumb: just calculating what 3 SDs from the mean is in percentile terms means nothing -- there's no inherent reason why that looks level should be a whole number of standard deviations above the mean -- just ask yourself how commonly do you actually see them IRL? What % of your high school, uni, workplace, etc. are chads?

Incredibly shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I voted 3-5%. I'm taking into account Pareto Principle because if 5% are chads, then the remainder should be chadlites and HTNs doing well in the top 20%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lihito and Zeruel
irl chads are 1-3% but PSL chads are <.1%

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Zeruel
0,1-0,5 percent
if were talking muh psl chad

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Zeruel
Title. How common do you think a chad is? I haven't seen one in public in a very long time. Even chadlites are hard to come by. What do you all think? In a group of 1000 random guys, how many are chads? My guess is anywhere from 1 in 100 to 1 in 1000, probably around in 1 in 300, so 3.

Before anyone does it, I think appealing to the normal distribution is dumb: just calculating what 3 SDs from the mean is in percentile terms means nothing -- there's no inherent reason why that looks level should be a whole number of standard deviations above the mean -- just ask yourself how commonly do you actually see them IRL? What % of your high school, uni, workplace, etc. are chads?
So going by my tinder experiments

around top 10% are htn

Chadlite was imo less than 1%

And chad was far below 1%. Like 0.3% tops

However IRL I see a lot more good looking people.

At my gym I would say I have 3 chads.

Like 3 chadlites

And many many many htns

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 7580 and LooksOrDeath

I classified around top 10% as htn

And chad was far below 1%. Like 0.1% tops

Like 3 chadlites

And many many many htns

Interesting. I would think Tinder amplifiers chads rather than them being less common. Maybe people do actually look better IRL?

There will be no chads left after the beta uprising.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, aBetterMii and Deleted member 15004
Interesting. I would think Tinder amplifiers chads rather than them being less common. Maybe people do actually look better IRL?
Tinder is full of ugly people ngl

Bumble was much better honestly.

On a fresh number like 40% were htns and I saw like 3 chadlites in the first hundred swipes iirc

No chad tho

• +1
And yes ppl irl look better cuz they don’t need tinder.

• +1
Idk exact number but chads are pretty common but users here are subhuman so they cope with Muh chads are rare :soy::soy:

This forum is too bluepilled tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, Looks234, GetShrekt and 2 others
There will be no chads left after the beta uprising.
Based department

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member, Xangsane and 1 other person
Probably 3-5/100 guys are chads. I’d say this is aged 16-35

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Xangsane

around top 10% are htn

Like 3 chadlites

And many many many htns
Many chads and Stacie’s are already in a relationship with someone they like so they don’t need tinder/bumble

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Many chads and Stacie’s are already in a relationship with someone they like so they don’t need tinder/bumble
I recently went out to buy some stuff and I saw such a hot af Stacy. Legit mogged every girl I saw so far. Then when I went to my work on the way back I saw a solid chad.

Ima go out more and go shopping to go people watching and report back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I recently went out to buy some stuff and I saw such a beatiful Stacy. Legit mogged every girl I saw so far. Then when I went to my work on the way back I saw a solid chad.

Ima go out more and go shopping to go people watching and report back.
Yeaa I see many Stacie’s irl but haven’t seen many on tinder

• +1
Yeaa I see many Stacie’s irl but haven’t seen many on tinder
It could also be cuz people usually look much much better irl then in pics and looking good in pics requires a lot of different things than looking good in real life.

In real life you just need a strong jawline and a thick neck. Harmony and symmetry doesn’t really matter. Meanwhile you can look like a ghoul ogre in pics like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
0,1-0,5 percent
if were talking muh psl chad
for german that would be 80000 to 400000 6 psl chads
way to much in my opinion
maybe a couple of thousand max

Stacies are more common than chads. Women know and care a lot more about appearance and grooming. I'd easily put Stacy at >2%, possibly upwards of 5-6%.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It could also be cuz people usually look much much better irl then in pics and looking good in pics requires a lot of different things than looking good in real life.

In real life you just need a strong jawline and a thick neck. Harmony and symmetry doesn’t really matter. Meanwhile you can look like a ghoul ogre in pics like that.
Yea that could be a reason , but also many chads I’ve seen were with their gf

• +1
Chad is top 1% tbh. 1 in 100.
Chadlite is top 5%. 5 in 100.
High Tier normie is top 15%. 15 in 100.

So now you have 21 out of 100 people named. 69 left. ;)
About 35 will be normies. Very plain, non-interesting looking.
Then 25will be ugly/incel tier. Fat, bad skin, skinny nerd, glasses, etc.
With 9 truecel beasts remaining. Obese, disgusting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alpha and Xangsane
PSL 6 would be less than 1 in 1000, I think.

I can't recall if I've ever seen a guy IRL who could take pics, post them here and be rated above a 6.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
irl chads are 1-3% but PSL chads are <.1%
I have never seen a legit chad IRL in pakistan btw. Even HTNs are rare.

90% of the people there are like below 3 PSL if the average young white guy is 4 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: coo233
I think there is allot more chads than people think but it's still pretty small.

I have never seen a legit chad IRL in pakistan btw. Even HTNs are rare.

90% of the people there are like below 3 PSL if the average young white guy is 4 PSL.
average is 3.5 PSL where i live
face only

around top 10% are htn

Like 3 chadlites

And many many many htns
This depends on your location. You probably go to a gym in a majority white german area. Most of the men where I live are 3 PSL or less. Most of them are indians with terrible phenos, awful eye area and typical bloated ethnic bone structure.

face only
In Karachi, I'd say the average was 2 PSL. Ded serious. So many bald skinny fat dudes with terrible phenos.

• +1
In Karachi, I'd say the average was 2 PSL. Ded serious. So many bald skinny fat dudes with terrible phenos.
i can see that

face only
But yeah. I did see a fair number of pashtun moggers up north.

However, we must admit that the average pakistani dude looks like utter dogshit.

• +1
But yeah. I did see a fair number of pashtun moggers up north.

However, we must admit that the average pakistani dude looks like utter dogshit.
lots of pashtuns and good pheno punjabis - potwaris where i live
they're like half of the population over here

Last edited:
they're like half of the population
Not where I lived. Most looked like street shitters. Also, most guys my age were skinny fat.

• +1
they're like half of the population
Most punjabis have shit eye areas. And the ones with good phenos are a minority.

• +1

Nah. That is BS. Most people can look a lot better in pics than IRL as lighting and angles can be cherrypicked.

To look good IRL, you need to have the kind of face that looks good from the worst angle in the most unfavourable lighting.

Bumping for more votes.

So far there's an almost even voting distribution over an entire order of magnitude. Almost as many people think chads are 1 in 300 as 1 in 30.

Chads are fairly common. More common than those with naturally high intelligence.

The lack of Aryan traits...is well worth having enhanced intellect.

Mother has the dreaded "Klotho Deficient" variant. This may very likely explain the extent of her kidney disease and Fibromyalgia symptoms.

Now then...I'll post the rest in another thread.