How common is it for a guy to have a lean face but to carry a little extra fat on his body?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
It's quite common for some of my male family members to carry a little extra fat on an otherwise leanish body, and to still have a very lean face. Same with me, and people here expect me to have a skinny or skinny-toned body rather than a wide but leanish body because I have a prettyboy pheno.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Daniel Plainview and FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
@currylightskin @Br0sk1

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
opposite is uncommon tbh

• +1
Not sure, but I think relatively uncommon. Then again, most guys are above 20% bf, so it's hard to say exactly.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Xangsane and Deleted member 19036
Not sure, but I think relatively uncommon. Then again, most guys are above 20% bf, so it's hard to say exactly.
opposite is uncommon tbh
I've seen a couple of guys at uni with leanish prettyboy faces (HTN max) who were thick, HUGE rugby lads

Meanwhile I saw a guy with a masc face in my class, with beard (not soy), and had the frame of a twig

Body types and face types don't always have to match

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Daniel Plainview and Br0sk1
I've seen a couple of guys at uni with leanish prettyboy faces (HTN max) who were thick, HUGE rugby lads

Meanwhile I saw a guy with a masc face in my class, with beard (not soy), and had the frame of a twig

Body types and face types don't always have to match

Giant rugby player prettyboys probably slay like no others out there (if they're interested in that).

The masc guy with the (apparently) tiny frame might just be a skinny guy without much of an appetite who hasn't made a lot of gains yet.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Giant rugby player prettyboys probably slay like no others out there (if they're interested in that).

The masc guy with the (apparently) tiny frame might just be a skinny guy without much of an appetite who hasn't made a lot of gains yet.
They most certainly are.

Could very well be tbh - he was skinny but was a STEMcel who starved himself because he was always so busy

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
@LMSMaxxer @Sigmamale @Prettyboy @FailedNormieManlet @PearlHandledDeck

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
It's better than being shredded af, but still having baby fat on your face

• +1
Not common at all. You need either uncommon fat storage genetics or huge bone mass in ur face as a man to have chiselled face even if ur fat

3604CFD5 5F2D 4951 9936 606B9D5FAC39

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Sigmamale and Xangsane
It's better than being shredded af, but still having baby fat on your face
For real. I used to be chubby but my face looked like it belonged to an average to slightly above average-weight lad at the time.

Meanwhile there were two guys I saw at uni with lean prettyboy faces, but thick, huge rugby lad bodies, even bigger than mine.

Not common at all. You need either uncommon fat storage genetics or huge bone mass in ur face as a man to have chiselled face even if ur fat

View attachment 1681995
See below:
For real. I used to be chubby but my face looked like it belonged to an average to slightly above average-weight lad at the time.

Meanwhile there were two guys I saw at uni with lean prettyboy faces, but thick, huge rugby lad bodies, even bigger than mine.
Thoughts?

It's quite common for some of my male family members to carry a little extra fat on an otherwise leanish body, and to still have a very lean face. Same with me, and people here expect me to have a skinny or skinny-toned body rather than a wide but leanish body because I have a prettyboy pheno.
Mein a nutshell tbh

• +1
I think it’s fairly common, like 10% of guys maybe a little more. Most would still look a little better if they were actually lean, but not that much better. Seems a little more common in women, there’s a lot of chubby girls that you would never realize were chubby just from their face

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
I think it’s fairly common, like 10% of guys maybe a little more. Most would still look a little better if they were actually lean, but not that much better. Seems a little more common in women, there’s a lot of chubby girls that you would never realize were chubby just from their face
Quite a few people here told me that I look stockier than they expected because I have a prettyboy pheno. I guess this is thanks to mixed genetics?

I would say somewhat uncommon. I have a pretty lean face at 13-14 percent bodyfat but no face definition at 16-17 percent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Xangsane
around 25% of the population maybe

It's called a skinny-fat body, are you Indian btw?
watermark.php
14496577045.jpg

• Hmm...
thats called horrific fatpads chap

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

View attachment 1681995
Im endormorph. Even at 120kgs my face was more chiseled than most guys.
But then again u who say good bones are common, i bet u won’t find anyone who bonemass mog me irl.
Issue is i never was below 20/100 bf, and even by starving myself its nearly impossible.
Hopefully gymaxxing will help eventually

I think im embodiement of this shit. At least i can look human at 25/100 bf but losing bf is so hard

It's called a skinny-fat body, are you Indian btw?
watermark.php
14496577045.jpg
No, i'm not indian at all, and I'm not skinny fat. I'm wide, lean and toned, with some tiny bits of fat.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

View attachment 1681995
this midget ignored his faggy low t neck and now he looks like a 15 year old on roids
neck is 2nd most important after face

I’m the same way as you. I’m around 21 percent body fat from bulking and still have a lean, chiseled face.

• +1
I’m the same way as you. I’m around 21 percent body fat from bulking and still have a lean, chiseled face.
Many people here don't think that prettyboy faces go with stocky bodies (I have this combo) :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Seems like a med/ethnic trait. I’ve seen Indians with lean faces and the most insane pear shaped flabby torsos

• +1
I legit saw a picture of a plus size (obese) female model the other day and she had a more chiseled face than 90% of men. JFL at nature.

• JFL
Seems like a med/ethnic trait. I’ve seen Indians with lean faces and the most insane pear shaped flabby torsos
I’m white and like this (not pear shaped torso, but high body fat)