How did I get my school so blackpilled

Deleted member 5694

Deleted member 5694

Operation destroy @Turtle
I walked up to the hot Slavic girls table in class to flirt a lil and she and her friend were watching a manlet video on YouTube and I heard her audibly say ‘it’s so over’. For people saying I’ll regret this, it’s like my whole year that’s blackpilled now and no one knows or cares who it traces back to, here’s the video jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 6403, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
That’s real sad man rip to all the short users on here

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
That’s real sad man rip to all the short users on here
To be fair there’s a guy in my school that’s like 5’6 who’s fucked a lot of girls because he’s NT and always has drugs

• Hmm...
Reactions: SLA
He looks so dead inside. If I was that short and looked that high E i would rope asap.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift and Entschuldigung
yup a lot of kids at my school are using psl slang now I made some start saying "keep barking for me" just lol

• JFL
Reactions: Strafe, stuckneworleans, Limbo and 1 other person
To be fair there’s a guy in my school that’s like 5’6 who’s fucked a lot of girls because he’s NT and always has drugs
Yeah I’ve got a short friend too put his fave is a decent 6PSL so women easily look past it
He’s not getting his looks match though especially now that he’s older

Yeah I’ve got a short friend too put his fave is a decent 6PSL so women easily look past it
He’s not getting his looks match though especially now that he’s older
Fair, Thai guy seems to get his looks match, even girls that are taller than him, his face is quite masculine tho

Fucking brutal that video. The most brutal mog I have ever seen

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Not to mention the skull mog
Do you think he roped by now? What age is he in the video and am guessing the women are wearing heels as well

Do you think he roped by now? What age is he in the video and am guessing the women are wearing heels as well
I hope for his sake he roped

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
why would u regret posting this?

This guy must be like 5'2

yup a lot of kids at my school are using psl slang now I made some start saying "keep barking for me" just lol
Chad trait, changing school lingo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Haha, imagine when they are arguing over text they use gifs and large bold font.

Haha, imagine when they are arguing over text they use gifs and large bold font.
Jfl I wouldn’t be surprised, my Indian friend shouted something across the room to me about bimax, it’s like all shame of using this site has vanished

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Vvvvxxxx and CommanderCope
Jfl I wouldn’t be surprised, my Indian friend shouted something across the room to me about bimax, it’s like all shame of using this site has vanished
jfl

I taught my friends about psl and like 2 have accounts on here now

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
@looktheorist @kjsbdfiusdf you sick bastards for clicking JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 7753