How did men allow this to happen?

Virgincel

Virgincel

All it takes is one bad day
Men are stronger, on average more intelligent, men have always ruled the world, women are the ones who should be fighting for us, not the other way around. If I made a Tinder account now, I am the one who should get 200 likes in minutes.
Fuck this gay world and fuck all men responsible for this shit.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 6401, karbo and 5 others
testosterone levels are at an all time low, women manipulated this and because of the fact that lower T means you align yourself with leftist ideologies (on average, this is proven by science btw) women were given more and more rights and now they are very privileged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2, karbo and 3 others
Amaricanpittbullterrier 760x560

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
The collapse is coming soon don't worry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
The collapse is coming soon don't worry.
No. Your average landwhale will demand nothing less than Yottachad, she won't get him and will become a single mom using Gigachad's sperm.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4991

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
women have always been the one in charge when it comes to reproduction and mate selection. It's natural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Greeicy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Females always had a higher value than men .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Greeicy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I'll tell you who I'm not you dog. A t. soy cuckold who gets offended after typing spurious diatribe and can't take any comebacks. May your life experiences be concordant with your t levels and iq. You are too brain dead to appreciate anything but superficial threads about adding more fucking vitamin c to your moisturiser. I hope you suffer terribly until your last breath.

• +1
I'll tell you who I'm not you dog. A t. soy cuckold who gets offended after typing spurious diatribe and can't take any comebacks. May your life experiences be concordant with your t levels and iq. You are too brain dead to appreciate anything but superficial threads about adding more fucking vitamin c to your moisturiser. I hope you suffer terribly until your last breath.
cope

• +1
Both of you can fuck off my thread. What's your point you low iq 17 year old gormless ignoramuses? You are literally BRAIN DEAD. All you can do is be facetious and offer no constructive input. I will meditate tonight in a dark room and ask a supernatural being to pass the bat virus to your loved ones.

• +1
i just got unmatched by all three bumble matches i had. i don't even know why i bother anymore.

• +1
move to a different country that isnt cucked then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401