Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Lookism

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Reddit

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other (Comment Below)

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Googled looksmax.net and the site had been ogred. Then I saw this site and decided to check it out

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and FatmanO
I saw it on incel.is when it was created but i dident like it. But find it again and thougt it was ok

I saw it on incel.is when it was created but i dident like it. But find it again and thougt it was ok
This, but I came here because I got banned ngl :feelstrash:

can't remember

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Took a break from Incels.me and had no idea the domain changed came to Incels.is and left after a few days. All the good posters are either no longer active or got banned.

Can’t remeber who told me about it but I know I learned about it when Zesto was banned from .is

Heard about "looksmaxing" from some articles about incels and eventually googled it

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I have the earliest joined date on here.
But I only started posting here after getting perm'd on IS.

I was fucked up with stress and browsing .is like a little faggot when someone posted a link to this site and saved my life

I was fucked up with stress and browsing .is like a little faggot when someone posted a link to this site and saved my life

this

2nd option I think. That's what I voted anyway.

I started watching basedshaman when I watched his Elliot Rodger videos and he happened to make a couple videos about LooksMaxxing so I looked up the term and found this website.