How did zyzz get famous?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage

he looks like a tryhard ethnic, i could run his game too and it wouldnt do shit lol. unless body game was somehow legit in 2010, i dont see how this guy got so famous. and why the fuck would girls like him, the average dutch guy mogs him to oblivion. i see so many icnels everyday with the same phenotype and ill tell you what, they dont exist. wtf is this zyzz sorcery?

he looks like a tryhard ethnic, i could run his game too and it wouldnt do shit lol. unless body game was somehow legit in 2010, i dont see how this guy got so famous. and why the fuck would girls like him, the average dutch guy mogs him to oblivion. i see so many icnels everyday with the same phenotype and ill tell you what, they dont exist. wtf is this zyzz sorcery?

2010 was a different era

Motivational, charismatic, memorable borderline iconic quotes. People related to his journey and aspired to be like him.

Also your coping if you think he wasn't good looking

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, buflek, Tiddlywink and 2 others
Motivational, charismatic, memorable borderline iconic quotes. People related to his journey and aspired to be like him.

Also your coping if you think he wasn't good looking
Saw your avatar and thought for a second ritalincel wrote something that wasn't a shitpost lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Insomniac, RichardSpencel and 8 others
He was decent looking imo, also getting popular amongst miscers is different than getting popular irl.

• +1
Reactions: samm735

Zyzz was the first person to expose bodybuilding on youtube and social media

good asthetics and personality.That's all it used to take.

His look hasn't aged well, that's why it's unfathomable today. People digged him back then and was considered good looking. Heck, who runs that hairstyle today?

Anyway, how did he die anyway? Looking at his body, I have a hard time believing steroids were the main culprit? Has to have been other drugs involved too, right?

His look hasn't aged well, that's why it's unfathomable today. People digged him back then and was considered good looking. Heck, who runs that hairstyle today?

Anyway, how did he die anyway? Looking at his body, I have a hard time believing steroids were the main culprit? Has to have been other drugs involved too, right?
undiagnozed heart condition in combination with cocaine, pills and roids

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
hes good looking bro

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac, RichardSpencel and jefferson
@Ritalincel angry?

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Saw your avatar and thought for a second ritalincel wrote something that wasn't a shitpost lol
=HIGH EFFORT HIGH ENERGY (CAN WRITE ESSAYS WITH EASE)
= low effort low energy (It is over.)

Attachments

• 3EB52935-4ECC-4980-AD03-7575AEA50F8E.gif
    3EB52935-4ECC-4980-AD03-7575AEA50F8E.gif
    514.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel
Good looking guy with an inspirational transformation. Going from a rail thin gamer to a lean hardbody provided motivation for a lot of guys. Combine that with his charisma and nonchalant, low-inhibition attitude, and you have the recipe for revered slayer.