How do I ask a girl out ?

mogstar

mogstar

Basically imma ask this girl out I think. My chances r extremely low bcuz I’m ugly n shit, but what’s the point in living if ya don’t try ya know ?
so yeah what do I do ?
@lutte @MarkCorrigan @LondonVillie
@PrestonYnot

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Gargantuan, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
I'm a virgin dont ask me

• Hmm...
Reactions: mogstar
Ask @Villanelle out

• JFL
Reactions: defaya, Acnno, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
go ask your mother out before i do it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 6380
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Basically imma ask this girl out I think. My chances r extremely low bcuz I’m ugly n shit, but what’s the point in living if ya don’t try ya know ?
so yeah what do I do ?
@lutte @MarkCorrigan @LondonVillie
Man just say you want to marry her. That will come atleast serious

• JFL
never done it not ngl gl

• Love it
Laugh all you want but let's try this theory. I have it on my mind quite alot. You will less likely be shamed for marriage is still seen as 'honest'

• Hmm...
No tag no care

• JFL
Laugh all you want but let's try this theory. I have it on my mind quite alot. You will less likely be shamed for marriage is still seen as 'honest'
I’ll probably be laughed at

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
nooooo broooo dont ask girls out

become high value so they ask YOU out

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and mogstar
seriously just ask. You don't need to do anything special. You don't need to use 'the right words.'

she has already decided whether or not she'd say 'yes' or 'no' to you seconds after you met. The weeks, days and hours after that passed after are irreverent.

privately ask her 'do you want to go out with me.'

it's that simple.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 8165 and mogstar
seriously just ask. You don't need to do anything special. You don't need to use 'the right words.'

she has already decided whether or not she'd say 'yes' or 'no' to you seconds after you met. The weeks, days and hours after that passed after are irreverent.

it's that simple.
Thx bro. I’ll tag u when she rejects me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 8165 and Selinity
I’ll probably be laughed at
This is in my mind for some time. If it has validity it could be usefull
Asking for marriageAsking for relationship
Stable
Honest

It could be more effective. I doubt you will be more laughed at then the latter that is relationship

unironically do it via text

• Love it
Download 1

• JFL
Not bragging but girls always invite me out

• WTF
Talk to her, be witty and funny, make her laugh. Then say: "You know, we should go out sometime, ha-ha!". If she agrees you're all good. If she looks confused, stops laughing, gives you a death stare or says in a cold voice something like: "I don't think so...." or 'I have a boyfriend....", don't lose your cool, just say: "Ha-ha, I'm joking, I'm just fucking with you!".

• JFL
Talk to her, be witty and funny, make her laugh. Then say: "You know, we should go out sometime, ha-ha!". If she agrees you're all good. If she looks confused, stops laughing, gives you a death stare or says in a cold voice something like: "I don't think so...." or 'I have a boyfriend....", don't lose your cool, just say: "Ha-ha, I'm joking, I'm just fucking with you!".
Imma do this

@lutte never change your avi

i like her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 9670 and lutte
to fuck? you dont need to say anything if shes attracted to you, , when you meet her, dont smile, be calm and say "youre going to do what I want" fuck her hard go home

to fuck? you dont need to say anything if shes attracted to you, , when you meet her, dont smile, be calm and say "youre going to do what I want" fuck her hard go home
Im not a chad to do that + I wanna ltr

it's that simple.
"Irreverent"

Stay in school, kids

Im not a chad to do that + I wanna ltr
well, then you should open about yourself, start a conversation, make her trust you, dont be boring, make her laugh, dont run dark triad game if youre looking for LTR

• +1

Iswhatitis19

"Mogging is not an act, but a habit" - Aristotle​

"I hated every minute of looksmaxxing, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a Chad." - Muhammad Ali

• JFL
well, then you should open about yourself, start a conversation, make her trust you, dont be boring, make her laugh, dont run dark triad game if youre looking for LTR
Im still ugly and lanky + I could never be dark triad even if I wanted to. I’m too soft

In dreams
No bro this one foid posted a tweet where she said girls approach

and this 'chad' on an incel forum said they do

So over for you if a foid hasn't approached you