how do i become a security guard

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
how do i make the first jump? i'd like to work at LEAST 8 hours a day + daily night shift but have no clue where to start, looking at postings all day is a headache, i think signing up with some company would be a better idea. which should i go for (I live in California USA) and how should I go about getting my card?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Lucifer X, thecel and 1 other person
Aren't you 18?

Step 1: move out of shithole California.

you won't be able to grab them niggas by the neck with a hand smaller than 8.5 inches lil bro

Step 1: kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
cali is too expensive and a shithole

wake up to reality

u need to be fat and tall. theyre not gonna pick a >5'11 scrawny teenager over a 6'3 black bbc bull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maxout, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 31329
but if u are a big guy try to get a job as a doorman or a night watchman to get some experience first tbh

Being a security is being a professional bitch of someone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Dr. Bludy
it's a 1-2 year study where they teach you basic law and self defense.

wouldn't recommend unless you want to do object security, everything else is shit.

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
it's a 1-2 year study where they teach you basic law and self defense.

wouldn't recommend unless you want to do object security, everything else is shit.
Being a security is being a professional bitch of someone
but if u are a big guy try to get a job as a doorman or a night watchman to get some experience first tbh
cali is too expensive and a shithole
wake up to reality
Step 1: move out of shithole California.
Aren't you 18?
Step 1: kill yourself
I'm just wageslaving for a bit before college (taking gap year, already finished highschool) to finance jaw surgery. This isn't gonna be my job for life. I also wanna do something night shift and some easy post ofc. Also size doesn't matter for most posts because you're usually just supposed to report people and watch them, that's why they often hire women, fat people, manlets, etc unless you're a bouncer for a club or smth

And the training is really easy for jobs like these, at max it's a few hours of some BS, like I said this is an easy wageslave job like McDonald's it isn't some permanent special force linebacker only type shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mrr and Anchor_Ship
I'm just wageslaving for a bit before college (taking gap year, already finished highschool) to finance jaw surgery. This isn't gonna be my job for life. I also wanna do something night shift and some easy post ofc. Also size doesn't matter for most posts because you're usually just supposed to report people and watch them, that's why they often hire women, fat people, manlets, etc unless you're a bouncer for a club or smth

And the training is really easy for jobs like these, at max it's a few hours of some BS, like I said this is an easy wageslave job like McDonald's it isn't some permanent special force linebacker only type shit
you need to move out of cali unless your living with your parents, its too expensive youll lose a ton of money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I dmed you dude

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
you need to move out of cali unless your living with your parents, its too expensive youll lose a ton of money
I live w my parents and have literally 0 living expenses they pay for literally everything

Fucking nigger doesn't even have the right aspirations. If you are tall enough to be a security guard, aim to become a BODYGUARD. You'll be making more as well as banging A-list stacies.

Caging at him trying to squintmaxx/clenchmaxx

IMG 2530

Then getting caught by the camera and goes back to being a tall LTN

IMG 2531

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
you won't be able to grab them niggas by the neck with a hand smaller than 8.5 inches lil bro
he just gonna use his teeth and bite in the neck

Its a dead end job but i guess its easier than working as a bartender or salesman. If you manage to get a security job where you just sit and watch someone through the camera or patrol some objects such as warehouses and empty corporation buildings it will be great. Generally you dont do jackshit, i know people who sleep through their whole shift. Worst thing is they put you at some location with a lot of people