How do I cheat in class without getting caught?

Fartmaxxing

Fartmaxxing

Flying Too Close to The Sun
Title, schoolmaxxing is looksmaxxing (you will look better to ur parents)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baburam, Funnyunenjoyer1 and jué
look up how to use chat gpt for helping with school work. like not straight up copying but AI is a very useful tool for schoolwork, its not cheating sort of but it helps. Im 90% sure there are threads here on it or look YT.

look up how to use chat gpt for helping with school work. like not straight up copying but AI is a very useful tool for schoolwork, its not cheating sort of but it helps. Im 90% sure there are threads here on it or look YT.
Cheating during a test

Cheating during a test
for math and science test hide a phone, when you have a difficult question go to the toilets and use a calculator site to figure out the answer and the working out. I did it when i was depressed and didnt want my parents to be on my ass about my grades falling

for math and science test hide a phone, when you have a difficult question go to the toilets and use a calculator site to figure out the answer and the working out. I did it when i was depressed and didnt want my parents to be on my ass about my grades falling
Id need a decoy phone, my teacher always takes it, and she will notice if I’m constantly going to the bathroom every test

Id need a decoy phone, my teacher always takes it, and she will notice if I’m constantly going to the bathroom every test
use like an older phone to calculate and try to go to the toilet once or twice a class so it dose not seem weird that your going during the test

Title, schoolmaxxing is looksmaxxing (you will look better to ur parents)
Have a tab open on split screen, (only works if your teacher only looks at site activity history and doesn't video monitor you)

college is a super giga scam
nigga you dont need to go to college for working hard in high school to benefit you. everyone benefits from education(Not from always from standard schools)

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
nigga you dont need to go to college for working hard in high school to benefit you. everyone benefits from education(Not from always from standard schools)
biggest cope I've ever seen, jfl.

just do average in school if you're not going to college anyways then, who tf cares.

but even if you go to college, people have double degrees and still not get jobs College is for experience and connections not for degree
connections is what gives you a job

just do average in school if you're not going to college anyways then, who tf cares.

but even if you go to college, people have double degrees and still not get jobs College is for experience and connections not for degree
nigger its matters, unless you picked shit that dose not matter to what your doing in school. all the nepo niggers with trade companies took English, communications and practical/general maths and tried cuz it would help them in my high school. a big portion of trade jobs is math and communication which high school teaches you retard

Depends. If you’re doing Stem/med u have to have good grades or it’s over.

literally just study

To get good at school you need to start advancing your mind outside of school. In middle school and high school, my parents made me read math books and american history literature in my spare time. This is how I got into really good universities and finished my masters program.

if u care than just study

but school is actually fucking useless waste of time, i didnt even go to high school and yet I career mog all the people that did

i made 4x the average wage in my country when i was 19
:lul: