How do i convince my rice parents to buy me HGH?

Deleted member 17217

Deleted member 17217

Bronze
Im 5'9 (176 cm) 15.8 years old living in Singapore btw, im pretty sure my growth plates aren't closed since i grew 3 cm over the past couple of months. Need HGH cuz i feel like a manlet at 5'9 w/ Singaporean zoomers growing up to 5'9-6'1 nowadays.

Last edited:
How tall are you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
It depends on how tall your are

You'll still grow. Prob to 5'11 or 6'0.
Im 5'9 (176 cm) 15.8 years old living in Singapore btw, im pretty sure my growth plates aren't closed since i grew 3 cm over the past couple of months. Need HGH cuz i feel like a manlet at 5'9 w/ Singaporean zoomers growing up to 5'9-6'1 nowadays.

doctors wouldn't agree. there's risks with HGH. doctors would tell your parents it's not worth the risks since you are not a midget.

• +1
Reactions: Gad, ALP, ROTTING and 2 others
My parents are both 5'5 :feelswah:

Do these things only after you have analysed the pros and cons and the consequences/result and the benefits and side effects.

Just cry and say that it's urgent, and u don't want to be short,show them heighht of hollywood actors and say that u want to be as tall as them,this wil work if they have a positive perception of hollywood,if they hate it,don't do it.Also,say that your friends are that tall,and you want to be as tall as them,(this one will hurt),say it's not your fault that you got bad genetics and tell your parents that it's their fault that they are short and since it's their fault they should make him taller,but do it on your own risk since your will probably parents feel bad ,this just an idea you can modify it to make it less hurtful/less rude
I have another route for u:-
Search tony huge mk677 vs hgh on youtube,see the video where he shows his blood test.
His stack costs 200$ a month and will give you 8-10I.U Pharma HGH worth

His stack is
1.25 mg mk677 every day(he takes 40mg but that's useless,25 will do the work)
2.Cjc 1295 dac(drug affinity complex) 1 mg per week(injected sub-cutaneous or intra muscle)
3.200 mcg berberine everyday

You can see his video as he explains more things.
This stack is very cheap and effective,i am 18¼ and i am going to take it too .

• +1
Reactions: latino_, Ahrimancel and Deleted member 17217
Why don’t you simply take mk677 and order by yourself online ?
It s cheaper and you don’t have to inject

Do these things only after you have analysed the pros and cons and the consequences/result and the benefits and side effects.

Just cry and say that it's urgent, and u don't want to be short,show them heighht of hollywood actors and say that u want to be as tall as them,this wil work if they have a positive perception of hollywood,if they hate it,don't do it.Also,say that your friends are that tall,and you want to be as tall as them,(this one will hurt),say it's not your fault that you got bad genetics and tell your parents that it's their fault that they are short and since it's their fault they should make him taller,but do it on your own risk since your will probably parents feel bad ,this just an idea you can modify it to make it less hurtful/less rude
I have another route for u:-
Search tony huge mk677 vs hgh on youtube,see the video where he shows his blood test.
His stack costs 200$ a month and will give you 8-10I.U Pharma HGH worth

His stack is
1.25 mg mk677 every day(he takes 40mg but that's useless,25 will do the work)
2.Cjc 1295 dac(drug affinity complex) 1 mg per week(injected sub-cutaneous or intra muscle)
3.200 mcg berberine everyday

You can see his video as he explains more things.
This stack is very cheap and effective,i am 18¼ and i am going to take it too .
Noted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, elzde95, Ahrimancel and 2 others
Also,you will have to do your own research and not trust every bullshit spoken on this retard site,i am here just for heightmaxxing tips.
Also,i am doing stretches which got me 2 inches in 3-4 months.
If you want to know contact me but i will make a spinemaxxing stretching thread in a day or two anyways

Also,you will have to do your own research and not trust every bullshit spoken on this retard site,i am here just for heightmaxxing tips.
Also,i am doing stretches which got me 2 inches in 3-4 months.
If you want to know contact me but i will make a spinemaxxing stretching thread in a day or two anyways
Isnt stretching cope?

Isnt stretching cope?
I don't think so.
Maybe some people do it wrong or don't do it intensely and not put enough work so they don't see results,or maybe they give up too early.
or maybe for some their spine was fused when they started
I grew from stretching after an 1½ year of not growing ,so it works for me,it's all i can say,now my torso contributes equally as my legs to my height,but in most people (80%) their legs give more to their height than their torso.
I am aiming to get 2.5 inches more from my torso and then j will stop since my torso would look to long after that.
And then I will start my tony huge peptide stack

Isnt stretching cope?
Also remember that spine is the last part to fuse from age 22-25 after which clavice fuses.
You are 15 now so u have time but get on aromatase inhibtots asap once you get 16-16.5 years old because they will stop your plates from fusing

I don't think so.
Maybe some people do it wrong or don't do it intensely and not put enough work so they don't see results,or maybe they give up too early.
or maybe for some their spine was fused when they started
I grew from stretching after an 1½ year of not growing ,so it works for me,it's all i can say,now my torso contributes equally as my legs to my height,but in most people (80%) their legs give more to their height than their torso.
I am aiming to get 2.5 inches more from my torso and then j will stop since my torso would look to long after that.
And then I will start my tony huge peptide stack
Pm me vids

@thecel @Alibaba69 crazy rich asians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
I work 30 hours a week while in school full time. Your parents wont let you get a job? Just tell them you will quit if your grades drop.
Getting a job while in school signifies low status here in SG thats why they wont allow me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Tell them that height is good for career

• +1
Reactions: Gad
I'm a Scandinavian male and get height mogged by Asians... truly a wonderful time to live in

17 and yes, just pay 100k USD bro!
Bro I am 18 and grew 2.5 inces in 3.5 months.
I will make a thread about it soon just write a message on my profile if you want to get tagged so i don't forget