How do I do steroids?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
How are steroids done? Injections? Pills?

And are there side effects? Can I take steroids without working out or will that make me skin go weird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and mogstar
Why would you take steroids without working out

• JFL
Reactions: sly shinkai and Basedprincess
Do testosterone injections if you want to have lean face like on my avi
@subhuman incel

Do testosterone injections if you want to have lean face like on my avi
@subhuman incel
Why do you tag eachother in every post?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and mogstar
Inject only. Now mark me as solved before that paki wakes up :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess
Oral only. Now mark me as solved before that bong wakes up :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Oral only. Now mark me as solved before that bong wakes up :Comfy:
58E5A33F E803 4C44 B87C 9D3230C70EA1

• Woah
Reactions: Basedprincess

Did Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim vs The World ruin the next generations of women?​

I loved the comic, movie, and the video game. My favorite character was Wallace and that's why I watched the movie, my second favorite was the mid song girl who sang that cool song, and the third is Knives.
I don't like Scott or Ramona and they can both be together and thrown in a garbage bin and set on fire because they're both dumpster fire, scott Michael Cera the actor because he doesnt look like Pilgrim and looks different unlike Neil and Ramona is my at least favorite because she's just sad and that kind of girl.
And I saw these meme about Ramona Flowers looking so beautiful that all the girls steal her look and started making a new trend of women being so E-girl and bad who hates men that it became annoying. Ramona was an individual that struggles with relationship and easily gets angry because she's just sad and they turned her into a pig because of some women copying her and acting like her.
Was she the blame or was to be blamed for those types of women the movie portrayed as a women who loves them and leaves them?
The movie wasn't garbage, only Wallace made it at least watchable and Envy. I feel bad for Wallace and the rest of their failed relationship victims, they were taken advantage off just to please both of them and no one really cares because of plot and some of them are Canadians Scott's relationship and some of Ramona's exes are so caring for her that all exes wonder why she pump and dump them, Also the movie is Canadian and the reason why its so 'Mary Sue'.
Also if you can't 'help' me with my questions and add tons of bs, please block my post and never show your face again.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323