How do I find a gf?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I just want a cute MTB/HTB to fall in love with and have kids. What can I do to get one? Where do I look? I'm MTN at the moment but will be HTN again in a few months when I drop bodyfat and grow my hair out again, should I start social media maxxing and make myself look interesting and then dm girls that follow me? I'm tired of being single I don't wanna be lonely anymore. I want to have kids now so I can pass on my family name, but I also want to become successful before I have kids, so idk what to do.

Should I just rack up my body count for a few years and then once I'm financially stable find someone to settle down with? My body count is 2 at the moment and I want it to be 25-59 by the time I settle down tbh, just so mh wife knows if she leaves me I can go and slay more pussy.

Maybe I will just knock up a ghetto bitch and not pay her child support and barely be in the child's life and then when he is 5 or 6 and I am successful I will take him in and raise him with my new Stacy wife and our 3 kids.

I am conflicted

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Vain786 and Deleted member 20848
no you will not unless you have good jaw and eyes
no kids with bad features

You have to understand that getting a girlfriend is impossible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 8608, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
I just want a cute MTB/HTB to fall in love with and have kids. What can I do to get one? Where do I look? I'm MTN at the moment but will be HTN again in a few months when I drop bodyfat and grow my hair out again, should I start social media maxxing and make myself look interesting and then dm girls that follow me? I'm tired of being single I don't wanna be lonely anymore. I want to have kids now so I can pass on my family name, but I also want to become successful before I have kids, so idk what to do.

Should I just rack up my body count for a few years and then once I'm financially stable find someone to settle down with? My body count is 2 at the moment and I want it to be 25-59 by the time I settle down tbh, just so mh wife knows if she leaves me I can go and slay more pussy.

Maybe I will just knock up a ghetto bitch and not pay her child support and barely be in the child's life and then when he is 5 or 6 and I am successful I will take him in and raise him with my new Stacy wife and our 3 kids.

I am conflicted
Ask him for advice. I'm sure he'll give you a good one.
2876281 E7FBBA05 E96F 4BAB 94E5 2FB79559F67F

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
no you will not unless you have good jaw and eyes
no kids with bad features
I will get trimax eventually, maybe I should wait until then to settle down. I will still make a baby before then. I know plenty of fathers my age that I mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 5892 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I mog Gandy tbh. He is an ugly jew piece of shit. I would snap his little neck and spit on his dying body
It's always people like you that are the most narciest users out here.
2894495 56A8EFE7 2B9F 4B6C B50B 2022261693AF

Lmfao the cope on this place is unreal
Nah I know Gandy mogs me but I can't see why he is worshipped here. I would still break his neck and spit on him though

Okay but my ears aren't like that now. And why do you still have that saved homo
You used to spam your pics for "ratings". I save pics because I'm a stoolie. They pay me and in exchange I give the identities of misogynistic persons of interest such as yourself.

You used to spam your pics for "ratings". I save pics because I'm a stoolie. They pay me and in exchange I give the identities of misogynistic persons of interest such as yourself.
I'm not misogynistic, I love women.

Attachments

• 79D00BAE-0C03-409D-A51F-75C869D8DE94.png
    79D00BAE-0C03-409D-A51F-75C869D8DE94.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Pro tip: You don’t.

Pro tip: You don’t.
Why. If you have a gf you can have sex whenever and they do other things for you and never lonely

Why. If you have a gf you can have sex whenever and they do other things for you and never lonely
You gotta invest so much time, energy and money into them. If you don’t give a shit and play the numbers game you can continue being free

Why would you want a double digit body count, that' disgusting.

Don't fall for the "sleep around" meme.

Find a good girl and ascend together.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
You gotta invest so much time, energy and money into them. If you don’t give a shit and play the numbers game you can continue being free
Yeah true, but if I found one I really like then I wouldn’t mind that so much, I’m not gonna date a bum tho only girls with ambitions that make their own money, had one awhile ago but I ghosted her cuz autism and bdd

Why would you want a double digit body count, that' disgusting.

Don't fall for the "sleep around" meme.

Find a good girl and ascend together.
Virgin trad wife’s are non existent now, if my wife has a body count of 3, mine has to be 10x that. Or I’ll feel insecure

Virgin trad wife’s are non existent now, if my wife has a body count of 3, mine has to be 10x that. Or I’ll feel insecure
Ofc it will be a unicorn when most boys have your mentality and want to fuck around without attachments. You are pissing in your own pool.

I know at least 4 girls who are virgin in their early twenties and have not been completely swallowed by social media.

Users here are so focused on online dating and the sea of low quality whores that they are blind to the good stuff.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: qaum and rand anon
Be social, women crave attention you give them a bit of it and they’re yours

Now that's the million dollar question

It ain't easy

The act of producing offspring in a world such as this one is morally imprecise and subhuman. The fact you desire to pass on your subhuman genes is disgusting.

Your not at the required level of realness to be allowed such activities. In the eyes of someone who pursuits nonsuffering, your lack of female interaction at this time is indeed a joy, and the case of you not having a wife is morally precise lest you desire to increase the family tree of all human suffering.

The act of producing offspring in a world such as this one is morally imprecise and subhuman. The fact you desire to pass on your subhuman genes is disgusting.

Your not at the required level of realness to be allowed such activities. In the eyes of someone who pursuits nonsuffering, your lack of female interaction at this time is indeed a joy, and the case of you not having a wife is morally precise lest you desire to increase the family tree of all human suffering.
My genes aren’t subhuman you fucking nigger, having shit parents is what did it to me.

Just don't be 2 or 2.5 PSL like I am

I am conflicted
You can buy a bride from Yemen or some shit, go on the deep web or travel there...

You can also go to India and play JBW Theory if you are white, get an arranged marriage with a virgin Curry 18yo woman.