How do i fraud my big forehead ?

iamgoingtomakeit

iamgoingtomakeit

Bronze
Its too fucking big. What to do ? Tell me sth b4 i blow it with the new gun i bought

Make everything else bigger so that it looks smaller

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 206
BangMaxx

It's what I'm doing and my forehead isn't even big. Just for compact midface fraud along with my long hair in general to better frame my face and make it appear overall more compact.

In Japan = smaller skull = more beautiful and mine already is kind of small (midface a little long) but the long hair enhances that even further.

All part of the BoyMaxxing which is part of my overall J-PopIdolMaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: iamgoingtomakeit
BangMaxx

It's what I'm doing and my forehead isn't even big. Just for compact midface fraud along with my long hair in general to better frame my face and make it appear overall more compact.

In Japan = smaller skull = more beautiful and mine already is kind of small (midface a little long) but the long hair enhances that even further.

so get long hair without looking like a degenerate hipster ?

At least im not balding any time soon

haircuts or hats

so get long hair without looking like a degenerate hipster ?

At least im not balding any time soon

The "hipsters" these days have long beards not long hair.

It's easy, just grow out the sides along with the top and the length and it looks really harmonized.

Hatsukoi kadomaysu toshiki 1

Miura2

• +1
Reactions: iamgoingtomakeit
Get a snapback

Its too fucking big. What to do ? Tell me sth b4 i blow it with the new gun i bought
Grow your hair out and go for a messy hairstyle that obstructs like 50% of your forehead.

Mewing will completely morph your skull into gigachad within 24 hours.

BangMaxx

Dude ure such a liar and bad poster.

https://looksmax.org/threads/do-you...raising-the-outter-part-of-my-brows-pic.3094/

You tell me here to "lose that gay fringe" even though one could see why i had a fridge: for covering my big forehead.

And here u tell him to have a fridge as well.
Jfl

Srsly i exposed you. Not legit poster srsly.

Dude ure such a liar and bad poster.

https://looksmax.org/threads/do-you...raising-the-outter-part-of-my-brows-pic.3094/

You tell me here to "lose that gay fringe" even though one could see why i had a fridge: for covering my big forehead.

And here u tell him to have a fridge as well.
Jfl

Srsly i exposed you. Not legit poster srsly.

But I am BangMaxxing right now, not FringeMaxxing.

I have bangs like Asians do on my forehead not some tassle lol.

IMG 6217

I gave you good advice like I give everyone.

Long hair and gymmaxx is a fix

BangMaxx