How do I get a good blackpiller narration voice?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I want to start a blackpill YouTube channel. A big obstacle that I think will hold back my channel from success is my voice. Here we got some samples (caution: dog shit ahead.press play at your own risk):

Several well-known Blackpill YouTubers—
  • Incel TV
  • FaceAndLMS
  • CPB (Coach Black Pill)
  • HeedAndSucceed
—have voices that you can listen to for hours. They’re suitable for binge-watching and playing their videos in the background while one does other activities.

Incel TV’s and FaceAndLMS’s sound blackpillish. I don’t know what it is. Do their voices sound blackpillish to you?

Some other ones—
  • Eggy (channels “Egg White” and “First Last”)
  • Kevin Ray Wilder
  • The King of Aspies
—have pretty good but less smooth/soothing/calming/relaxing voices, and you can listen to them endlessly too.

My voice is ass. It’s not smooth/soothing/calming/relaxing. It doesn’t sound blackpilled.

Me speaking isn’t something people like to play in the background and listen to for hours. It gets annoying very quick. I guess my voice may fit in short videos that people just click on, watch to get information, and leave.

How do I get a good blackpill voice? Should I use digital voice changers?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, Deleted member 13197, Clark69 and 2 others
I want to start a blackpill YouTube channel. A big obstacle that I think will hold back my channel from success is my voice. Here’s a sample (dog shit warning, press play at your own risk):

Several well-known Blackpill YouTubers—
  • Incel TV
  • FaceAndLMS
  • CPB (Coach Black Pill)
—have voices that you can listen to for hours. They’re suitable for binge-watching and playing their videos in the background while one does other activities.

Incel TV’s and FaceAndLMS’s sound blackpillish. I don’t know what it is. Do their voices sound blackpillish to you?

Some other ones have pretty good but less smooth/soothing/calming/relaxing voices:
  • Eggy
  • Kevin Ray Wilder
  • The King of Aspies
My voice is ass. It’s not smooth/soothing/calming/relaxing. It doesn’t sound blackpilled.

Me speaking isn’t something people like to play in the background and listen to for hours. It gets annoying very quick. I guess my voice may fit in short videos that people just come in, watch to get information, and leave.

How do I get a good blackpill voice? Should I use digital voice changers?

Over for your inferior inkwell voice tbh. Voice changers could work.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and thecel
Most blackpill youtubers sound unenthusiastic and defeated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and thecel
Use voice philters :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Nah you still sound normie (in the second one at least). In the first one, you were very accurate and I could tell you were an autist, but the voice was just not quite there. It doesn't have that FaceandLMS feel to it, or IncelTV's cringe accent, or something "remarkable" about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, ShowerMaxxing and thecel
idk, your voice isn't a failo and it keeps the watcher "engaged"

you have the energy of a sports commentator, while most blackpill youtubers have that defeated depressing sound to them

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and thecel
you have the energy of a sports commentator,

It doesn’t last past the intro lol. The longer I talk, the more I stutter and sound unenthusiastic, depressed, and defeated. The 1st voice sample took several takes to get right lmfao

FaceLMS has posh brit accent halo and mogger voice tbh "Brutal Blackpill"

• Love it
Reactions: Sny and thecel
I wish I had a good mic so I can actually make a Youtube channel, rn I'm using my comps mic and it doesn't sound good.

• +1
First sample sounds like a curry tv news report

But it actually isn’t that bad I liked listening to it. Plus you would bring something new to blackpill YouTube channels if you speak in an enthusiastic voice

• +1
I want to start a blackpill YouTube channel. A big obstacle that I think will hold back my channel from success is my voice.
Sounds like typical incel voice, I would rather trust an incel talking about blackpill stuff because he knows what he's talking about, than a good, pleasant voice that some women would actually find pretty sexy and it would make me wonder why is this guy talking about the blackpill.

• +1
Sounds like typical incel voice, I would rather trust an incel talking about blackpill stuff because he knows what he's talking about, than a good, pleasant voice that some women would actually find pretty sexy and it would make me wonder why is this guy talking about the blackpill.

Thoughts about FaceAndLMS’s and Incel TV’s voices?

Thoughts about FaceAndLMS’s and Incel TV’s voices?
For Incel TV I have to turn on the subtitles, his accent is difficult to understand.
FaceAndLMS - I find it annoying.

• Woah