How do I get my dad to support my lifestyle choice?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
My dad, like most Asian parents, has an educationmaxxing-and-moneymaxxing attitude. His idea of success is a Stanford-educated billionaire with private jets and fancy vacations.

I used to think the same as my dad does, but my views changed when I got blackpilled. Instead of aspiring to become an Elon Musk kind of guy, my big dream changed to something less ambitious—I just want to live life to the max, accruing as much pleasure as I can, with romance and social experiences.

My desired lifestyle consists of 3 key ingredients—fornicating, socializing, and dominating. As long as I’m a person who gets hot ladies, has awesome social circles, and commands masculine respect—I’m happy, regardless of my income and profession.

Yeah being high-class, wealthy, and highly-educated with lots of fancy stuff is awesome, but what’s far more important in my view is to obtain essential sexual and social experiences at the optimal ages (i.e. as young as possible) to experience them. I’d much rather live a really fun life when I’m young and then be financially unsuccessful, than slave away my youth to enjoy a vacation-filled retirement.

How do I get my dad to support this?

Last edited:
Be Dan Lok.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and ALP
No ways I can imagine working, people aren't quick to change their mind about things like that

• +1
Reactions: ALP and thecel
How do I get my dad to support this?
You can't and you won't.
Just do it.
Don't talk about it.
Don't argue about it.

Just do it,

While looking like you re doing and acting like his goals.

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel