How do i grow my hair faster?

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Kraken
i want my hair to be at my eyes by march 2024 is it possible? If so what should i use to help it grow faster?

Attachments

• A449B785-B825-462D-939C-BF6CB8271E1A.jpeg
    A449B785-B825-462D-939C-BF6CB8271E1A.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel
msm powder, horsetail

fastest way to accelerate hair growth is to suck on my fat dick you stupid chimp nigger

i want my hair to be at my eyes by march 2024 is it possible? If so what should i use to help it grow faster?
Figure out your hair porosity and Texture
Use a good deep conditioner for your porosity every week
Oil your scalp frequently you can you Wild hair growth keep in mind it'll smell meh or you can use another.
If you pick your hair don't yank the pick from the root start from the ends and work your way down( Sherrese & Nana have a video on this called HOW TO vs. HOW NOT TO PICK YOUR HAIR! | 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙩𝙝 𝙏𝙞𝙥!
Buy a bonnet/durag and wear a silk pillowcase to protect your hair from breakage.
Use sulfate free so you don't strip the moisture from your hair shampoo and conditioner( I recommend shea moisture)
And lastly, go on YouTube there's a lot of stuff that'd it take me forever to put it all on here so some good channels are: King Bril, Kozact, and Sherrese & Nana.
Sorry if this is bad this is my first reply with information. And it might be possible depending on how fast or slow your hair growth genetics are and how well you take care of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423