How do I look in motion??

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
https://streamable.com/0pp4t

Finally figured out how to upload vids... So thoughts??? Do I look any better in motion or is it still over??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Average????

• +1
Just run prettyboygame bro

Strong 5/10

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Do I look any better in motion or is it still over??

It was never over man. You're looking good. Some positives, some flaws, but that's about what you'd expect.

https://streamable.com/0pp4t

Finally figured out how to upload vids... So thoughts??? Do I look any better in motion or is it still over??
You look normal dude maybe slightly above average

All you need to do now is develop your personality and charisma and youll be pulling all the chicks you look fine

Average????
No u
It was never over man. You're looking good. Some positives, some flaws, but that's about what you'd expect.
Its hard to believe that when you get a look at my social life. If looks are everything then I must be fucking ugly cause I have no real friends and no females have ever wanted to be with me for a while now.

• +1
still feminine af

No u

Its hard to believe that when you get a look at my social life. If looks are everything then I must be fucking ugly cause I have no real friends and no females have ever wanted to be with me for a while now.

Numale response ngl

• +1
Somewhere between average and decent. Btw that hair is working

fuaaaaaaark looks like a slayer in motion but only for 13 -16yeaRT OLDS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
this site's ratings are so bluepilled ngl

So it's over? Right? You guys can just fucking say it's over instead of trolling.
idt it's over, i just think you're below average?

So it's over? Right? You guys can just fucking say it's over instead of trolling.
its not over dude, wtf, you look likea prettyboy, but you look very young and your skull is small

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
You're retarded.

I'm 18.
just slay some 15-16 year olds, you have a high chance doing it, go on Yubo and find some friends
and then meet up with them and slay them

average, with a flaw... you look too young

Idgi, isn't really high neoteny supposed to be really bad for sex appeal...

Meh... it depends if you are above average or not.
it is not that everyone who looks younger have a plus, i don't thinks it's even so rare

Meh... it depends if you are above average or not.
it is not that everyone who looks younger have a plus, i don't thinks it's even so rare
I'm just saying we should be rating based on sex appeal to women, not whether we personally think they're attractive or not. I think Mansnob is a non standard case where it's hard to tell, just like knajjd (he has appeal but looks very young at the same time).
asking some feemoid friends
so far 1 girl said "0 unless it is edible" idk if she's srs tho

Last edited:
Need to put on some weight tbh but facially average.

another girl's response: "he does have a chad jaw
he does look 12 but i mean he's just 18 he has time" (yes i blackpilled them) interesting tidbit: their preferences are almost homogenous despite being from different racial backgrounds.

another girl's response: "he does have a chad jaw
he does look 12 but i mean he's just 18 he has time" (yes i blackpilled them) interesting tidbit: their preferences are almost homogenous despite being from different racial backgrounds.
They think I have a Chad jaw?

They think I have a Chad jaw?
Yeah, they're not well versed tho I personally think your chin could use more sagittal projection which makes me think you're jaw jutting, ofc you are you're jaw jutting every blackpilled guy frauds (it's not really frauding irl tho since you can maintain this irl just like squinching) like this

I'm just saying we should be rating based on sex appeal to women, not whether we personally think they're attractive or not. I think Mansnob is a non standard case where it's hard to tell, just like knajjd (he has appeal but looks very young at the same time).
asking some feemoid friends
so far 1 girl said "0 unless it is edible" idk if she's srs tho

Yeah, but we know that women dont' work like this.
If they can have someone better, they don't even care about you. Since he's average, i think he can have a chance with the less-ugly ones.

My opinion anyway... i hope for him that I'm wrong.

Yeah, but we know that women dont' work like this.
If they can have someone better, they don't even care about you. Since he's average, i think he can have a chance with the less-ugly ones.

My opinion anyway... i hope for him that I'm wrong.
yeah probably, these girls probably consider anyone not in top 20% ugly since they talk unfiltered with me

You're retarded.

I'm 18.

looking that young at 18 failo tbh

Its not over tho.

I reccomend steroids.

P.S. I think someone stole your zygis

Yeah, they're not well versed tho I personally think your chin could use more sagittal projection which makes me think you're jaw jutting, ofc you are you're jaw jutting every blackpilled guy frauds (it's not really frauding irl tho since you can maintain this irl just like squinching) like this
I'm not even jutting tho. I wanted a legit rating of my natural face cause I can't concentrate ling enough to subconsciously fraud my looks irl.
looking that young at 18 failo tbh

Its not over tho.

I reccomend steroids.

P.S. I think someone stole your zygis
What's zygis?

I'm not even jutting tho. I wanted a legit rating of my natural face cause I can't concentrate ling enough to subconsciously fraud my looks irl.

What's zygis?
you look like a cute adorable teddy bear, go to secondary school and slay some jailbait, GUARANTEED IT WILL WORk

• +1

What's zygis?
cheekbones

• +1
You look good, average. You need to prettyboy max while also gaining muscle. Btw how come you were annoying as fuck when you first came on the forum and then started to engage like a human?

You look good, average. You need to prettyboy max while also gaining muscle. Btw how come you were annoying as fuck when you first came on the forum and then started to engage like a human?
I was just bluepilled. I've had my eyes opened since then, that's all
you look like a cute adorable teddy bear, go to secondary school and slay some jailbait, GUARANTEED IT WILL WORk
Yep totally worth going to jail for 15-40 years for a lil pussy

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I was just bluepilled. I've had my eyes opened since then, that's all

Yep totally worth going to jail for 15-40 years for a lil pussy
16yo isnt illegal, atkleast in the uk

16yo isnt illegal, atkleast in the uk
Well now that I think about it, 16+ is legal in my state and I'm still in highschool for a while so it could work

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
fuarkkk nice hair

• +1
I mog you in the oblivion