rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
Title

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10330
lose fat, eat less and better

lose fat, eat less and better
Will just dieting help me lose fat?

also, should I completely ditch carbs and try to only eat protein and vegetables?

lastly, how much water should I be drinking per day?

get down to like 8% body-fat, the skin on your abdomen should be in millimeter thickness range,

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
get down to like 8% body-fat, the skin on your abdomen should be in millimeter thickness range,
should i just eat very little to do that

should i just eat very little to do that
No, just eat a bit less than usual, focus on increasing protein intake, stop eating dairy etc, switch to a lentil/bean diet, include low-calorie veggies, eat a lot of low-fat meat.

But also start walking daily and HIIT daily.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, SOS-Sonic and rambocel
No, just eat a bit less than usual, focus on increasing protein intake, stop eating dairy etc, switch to a lentil/bean diet, include low-calorie veggies, eat a lot of low-fat meat.

But also start walking daily and HIIT daily.
Lifting?

Also what about dairy products that are good sources of protein, like milk? Are those fine?

Yeah, if you're not early then wtf is wrong with you.

1-2 hours of walking daily.
5 min HIIT during your walks.

3-4x/week full body workout.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and rambocel
Also what about dairy products that are good sources of protein, like milk? Are those fine?
No milk, no dairy at all in fact, too many hormones etc and the fat usually makes you fatter.

Instead get lean proteins. Fish, Seafish, chicken, lamb, cow, pig, etc...

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and rambocel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and rambocel
No milk, no dairy at all in fact, too many hormones etc and the fat usually makes you fatter.

Instead get lean proteins. Fish, Seafish, chicken, lamb, cow, pig, etc...
Dairy, especially milk, is great for appetite regulation. There's no reason to avoid it. Furthermore, a higher calcium intake is associated with increased lipolysis and decreased lipogenesis

• +1
Reactions: rambocel and Carolus
Water,meat,ephedrine. No dairy except whey protein to hit ur calorie macros. Shoot for 2000 calories a day and keep going. You will lose muscle along with fat. Ur estrogen will climb. Keep going. The first week you will piss like you have never pissed before. That's all bloat leaving the body. Last but most unpleasant...you used to drink alcohol. Now you wont

• +1
Reactions: rambocel
Water,meat,ephedrine. No dairy except whey protein to hit ur calorie macros. Shoot for 2000 calories a day and keep going. You will lose muscle along with fat. Ur estrogen will climb. Keep going. The first week you will piss like you have never pissed before. That's all bloat leaving the body. Last but most unpleasant...you used to drink alcohol. Now you wont
I don’t drink alcohol but thanks for the advice bro

• +1
Reactions: Doober
I remember watching on YT, it's about the body reacting by giving water to the face due to minerals