How do I make my eyebrows thicker/longer?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Eyebrowmaxxing is the next step in my looksmaxxing plan. I am thinking of starting eybrowmaxxing soon since the recovery from surgery is looking good.

So what are the ways? And which ones are legit?

I know about

a) Dyeing eyebrows: Already do, decent return for investment but it can't make your eyebrows longer
b) Latisse: Never tried. Has anyone?
c) Eyebrow transplant: Obviously if natural ways don't work

Are there any other ways to achieve thickness and length. Or any info regarding the above options?

Minoxidil works for same but you need to apply it for several months
if too high inhib for minoxil, then just mess up them with your hand and make them look bushy

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Mine got thicker after using castor oil. Try that first and if it doesn‘t work use minoxidil

• +1
Mine got thicker after using castor oil. Try that first and if it doesn‘t work use minoxidil
Did you notice any increase in length as well, I mean growth in area with no hair earlier? For how long did you apply? What brand?

WE NEED YOUR BEFORE AFTER

WE NEED YOUR BEFORE AFTER
Ngl I am having a minor surgery tomorrow again to improve some things. So little swelling will be back and some recovery days will be lost. I will post once things look better. There is still stuff to be done, orthodontic treatment etc. Gimme some time. I don't want to post pics that don't show the actual improvement as it would be at the end.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Did you notice any increase in length as well, I mean growth in area with no hair earlier? For how long did you apply? What brand?
Yea, my outer eyebrows almost connected with the sides of my hair. I saw results after 3 months, but I‘ve been using it since 6 months

German brand:rolleyes:

• +1
I have to trim my eyebrows becaus they are too thick.

Yea, my outer eyebrows almost connected with the sides of my hair. I saw results after 3 months, but I‘ve been using it since 6 months

German brand:rolleyes:
View attachment 3920
Prob low IQ but the same castor oil for hair and beard works for eyebrows too, right?

oh didnt see u there Gain :feelshehe:
u can use some beta coretene:feelshmm:

Eyebrowmaxxing is the next step in my looksmaxxing plan. I am thinking of starting eybrowmaxxing soon since the recovery from surgery is looking good.

So what are the ways? And which ones are legit?

I know about

a) Dyeing eyebrows: Already do, decent return for investment but it can't make your eyebrows longer
b) Latisse: Never tried. Has anyone?
c) Eyebrow transplant: Obviously if natural ways don't work

Are there any other ways to achieve thickness and length. Or any info regarding the above options?
Use latisse. And use castor oil for lashes

does castor oil not work for eyebrows? lashes aren't really my aim
I would just use latisse. You could try it on eyebrows tho

Minoxidil works for same but you need to apply it for several months
if too high inhib for minoxil, then just mess up them with your hand and make them look bushy
Minoxidil didn’t do shit for me(already had thick brows ) but I gained vellous hue all over my face which fell off a month after quitting minox