How do I mog this fucker

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
There was this fucking piece of shit earlier who really got on my nerves
I thought we were friends, it seems like he's really just another self-serving asshole like every other guy on Earth
He's an inch taller than me but he always stands autistically straight whenever he's near me, JFL
I think earlier today he felt insecure because he realized I face mog him (This one girl he thought was interested in him was talking to me) so he had to assert dominance over me somehow, as my name implies I'm a fucking handcel wuss so he asked me to arm wrestle later, I just tried to play it off and tell him I wasn't interested, he loudly asked a friend of mine who he thought would win in front of a foid as well. He then asked me to show him "my physique" and I kinda got shy about it but did my best to conceal any and all insecurities, I told him I didn't want to get in trouble doing it in public so I lifted my shirt up to him later in private. He called my shit frame "good" and then said that I'd look good if I "filled out" (Almost certain he was capping on that one jfl). He then later asked me if I had big hands, big feet, etc. I told him the truth but then reassured him that the stereotype was wrong and that I had "no problem down there". This fucking asshole even asked to compare hand sizes.
Afterwards this piece of shit told me he hadn't even hit his growth spurt yet, keep in mind this guy is over 6ft2in as a Freshman, he asked me if I thought his head would hit the ceiling soon
Shit was gigaragefuel, yes some of the stuff he asked wasn't too irregular but the fact that he asked all this stuff at once was really fucking sus, plus earlier today he was making fun of a mutual friend of our's nose in private to me, along with his relationship and his girlfriend all behind his back.
How do I earn back my dignity? Feeling emasculated is the worst goddamn feeling on Earth. I am genuinely contemplating beating him up in front of a crowd with a hammer or something (in Minecraft). I fucking hate people like him.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, poopoohead, aBetterMii and 2 others
patrickbatemanmax
American psycho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 19766
my cousin got really weird with me too after i mogged him with two girls attention in a social situation. guys are really some pety little whores.

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
my cousin got really weird with me too after i mogged him with two girls attention in a social situation. guys are really some pety little whores.
I see why some tallfags complain about manlets getting angry at them tbh, some guys REALLY hate being mogged

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 19157
I see why some tallfags complain about manlets getting angry at them tbh, some guys REALLY hate being mogged
legit. he wasnt manlet but it does happen, i hate being mogged by a 6'4 guy even though im pretty tall

i cant imagine the feeling if actually manlet + not handsome. my cousin wasnt even manlet and he was fairly handsome yet the day after hte mogging he basically ignored me the whole time and acted super distant and weird, even tho i tried to reaffirm him its hoes over bros. just ask the guy, you got an issue with me? and handle it like a man. say you feel weird and like hes being condescending about asking about his hands and physique. be real

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Cant believe these type of men really exist dude is a fucking weirdo

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 19766
My close friend blocked me on all social medias after he found out i made out with his “female friend”. Years of friendship is forgotten when a girl is involved

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
fuark, i meant 6'4, i was about to type my height and mixed it up kf;

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 19766
My close friend blocked me on all social medias after he found out i made out with his “female friend”. Years of friendship is forgotten when a girl is involved
utter state of pathetic normie males. theyre bitter for pussy. women get catty as fuck tho towards each other too though

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 22126
legit. he wasnt manlet but it does happen, i hate being mogged by a 6'2 guy even though im pretty tall

i cant imagine the feeling if actually manlet + not handsome. my cousin wasnt even manlet and he was fairly handsome yet the day after hte mogging he basically ignored me the whole time and acted super distant and weird, even tho i tried to reaffirm him its hoes over bros. just ask the guy, you got an issue with me? and handle it like a man. say you feel weird and like hes being condescending about asking about his hands and physique. be real
Your cousin sounds like a real pain in the ass.
Good advice, I might do so tomorrow but I fear doing so might also make me look insanely insecure. If he does anything else like it though I will definitely be sure to do it though.
All very good intimidationmaxxing fuel though, nobody would pull shit like this on guys twice as wide as them. My only hope is to try to act as aspie/give off as much "school shooter (in Minecraft)" vibes as possible to scare them which I have done from time to time and it really does work, would highly suggest it to all others here who aren't too big.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
If he didn't make any moves and never specifically said he was interested in her it's his own fault jfl at his autism

Good advice, I might do so tomorrow but I fear doing so might also make me look insanely insecure. If he does anything else like it though I will definitely be sure to do it though.
All very good intimidationmaxxing fuel though, nobody would pull shit like this on guys twice as wide as them. My only hope is to try to act as aspie/give off as much "school shooter (in Minecraft)" vibes as possible to scare them which I have done from time to time and it really does work, would highly suggest it to all others here who aren't too big.
just be like "dude youre a weirdo" or some shit if he says something again and he'll ask why, come at it like a bro, u dont have to be all official. he'll ask why and say "you keep talking about my hands, my physique, your frame, what are you trying to prove?"

make him feel like a weirdo tbh you have to point out his autistic behavior and then ask him why he's being like that. thats what id probably do. make it semi banter but be serious

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 19766
Wear a varsity jacket or any other jacket that has pads so you can framemog lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
just be like "dude youre a weirdo" or some shit if he says something again and he'll ask why, come at it like a bro, u dont have to be all official. he'll ask why and say "you keep talking about my hands, my physique, your frame, what are you trying to prove?"

make him feel like a weirdo tbh you have to point out his autistic behavior and then ask him why he's being like that. thats what id probably do. make it semi banter but be serious
Shit like this genuinely makes me wanna bring this one guy I know who's decent looking (I'd say a HTN?), white, good hair, blue eyes, and 6'6, even though I know I'd be kinda shooting myself in the foot by just inviting him to mog me, the value of seeing my "friend" get mogged to hell and back would be fucking priceless
Mf will probably be standing on his tippy toes JFL

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 19157
Wear a varsity jacket or any other jacket that has pads so you can framemog lmao
High IQ but I like wearing baggy t-shirts as they somewhat fraud frame and also make my hands/wrists look bigger, but yeah he is spindly himself. This gives me lots of motivation to gymmaxx, take HGH, wear elevator shoes, etc. to hand, foot, height, and framemog him

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
ahahaha these are conversations of 2 .org rotters no way this happened irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22380
There was this fucking piece of shit earlier who really got on my nerves
I thought we were friends, it seems like he's really just another self-serving asshole like every other guy on Earth
He's an inch taller than me but he always stands autistically straight whenever he's near me, JFL
I think earlier today he felt insecure because he realized I face mog him (This one girl he thought was interested in him was talking to me) so he had to assert dominance over me somehow, as my name implies I'm a fucking handcel wuss so he asked me to arm wrestle later, I just tried to play it off and tell him I wasn't interested, he loudly asked a friend of mine who he thought would win in front of a foid as well. He then asked me to show him "my physique" and I kinda got shy about it but did my best to conceal any and all insecurities, I told him I didn't want to get in trouble doing it in public so I lifted my shirt up to him later in private. He called my shit frame "good" and then said that I'd look good if I "filled out" (Almost certain he was capping on that one jfl). He then later asked me if I had big hands, big feet, etc. I told him the truth but then reassured him that the stereotype was wrong and that I had "no problem down there". This fucking asshole even asked to compare hand sizes.
Afterwards this piece of shit told me he hadn't even hit his growth spurt yet, keep in mind this guy is over 6ft2in as a Freshman, he asked me if I thought his head would hit the ceiling soon
Shit was gigaragefuel, yes some of the stuff he asked wasn't too irregular but the fact that he asked all this stuff at once was really fucking sus, plus earlier today he was making fun of a mutual friend of our's nose in private to me, along with his relationship and his girlfriend all behind his back.
How do I earn back my dignity? Feeling emasculated is the worst goddamn feeling on Earth. I am genuinely contemplating beating him up in front of a crowd with a hammer or something (in Minecraft). I fucking hate people like him.
Dam ur 6’1? How’d u end up here

lot of guys are emotional bitchies

@Erik-Jón

he slipped
“he slipped” 🤓🤓🤓

like youve never had a dyslexic moment in ur life before. why would someone be jealous of a 6’2 guy thats normal in the upperrange of beinfg tall

Last edited: